User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:28 am

Hisoka wrote:
Prince is a joke honestly
Hes on same server as me. Im escorting my cart past lanchester(his houses city previously before he migrated to yellow)
He stood there and watched as 7-8 yellows were attacking, didnt even attempt to fight a single one. What did these people have in common? All of them have jacques. Including prince. If jacques isnt such a big problem surely youll fight them on your own turf to scare them away from hitting your house right? After all you claimed “jacques is the counter to jacques”
Plus you also said u get 8 hours heal time in a bronze fight lol? What is your hospital level 1 or something..? I have a lvl 10 hospital and my bronze can heal within an hour or two after a bronze fight
Plus youre dwarf, mechs die, they can be remade for gold instead. With subscription and patron you get 20 free rush on troops, can make bronze mechs instantly.
So lets say i had a lvl 40 jacques with 130 might, i go and attack some cities till im challenged, now i can spend 2h heal time to take potentially 20-30 hours heal time for my opponent depending on A if he firestorms my jacques faster, B. Uses golds and silvers
And note: your own bronze hardly do anything to his silvers/golds, jacques is the only damage dealer dealing 1million or more damage
If you cant admit thats broken, you are in denial. Plus you can disband and remake bronze instantly if lazy to heal them up. With 1700 bronze cap its quite easy to bronze jacques half the server.


I didn't understand the part with "stood there and watched as 7-8 yellows were attacking", I never stand and watch how my house is attacked :) You provide false facts. On my server only 3-4 people can win me in the battle, so I don't miss the chance to fight ) because mostly they run away.
My hospital is level 10. After I lose all bronze units I have (I mostly use engineers and rocketmen) - they get 8-9 hours of healing time.
Next time I will show you, maybe I will visit you soon. With picture included after the siege of my hospital time :)
And my Jacques is very close to the one that you have just described.
So guess how much time I spent on it :)
But this all doesn't matter.
I already told that we all have different opinions.
What you say, I know.
I know how powerful Jacques is.
POWERFUL.
Not overpowered :)
This is the hero which meant to be this way.
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37
 
Hisoka
Baron
Baron
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Prince is a joke honestly
Hes on same server as me. Im escorting my cart past lanchester(his houses city previously before he migrated to yellow)
He stood there and watched as 7-8 yellows were attacking, didnt even attempt to fight a single one. What did these people have in common? All of them have jacques. Including prince. If jacques isnt such a big problem surely youll fight them on your own turf to scare them away from hitting your house right? After all you claimed “jacques is the counter to jacques”
Plus you also said u get 8 hours heal time in a bronze fight lol? What is your hospital level 1 or something..? I have a lvl 10 hospital and my bronze can heal within an hour or two after a bronze fight
Plus youre dwarf, mechs die, they can be remade for gold instead. With subscription and patron you get 20 free rush on troops, can make bronze mechs instantly.
So lets say i had a lvl 40 jacques with 130 might, i go and attack some cities till im challenged, now i can spend 2h heal time to take potentially 20-30 hours heal time for my opponent depending on A if he firestorms my jacques faster, B. Uses golds and silvers
And note: your own bronze hardly do anything to his silvers/golds, jacques is the only damage dealer dealing 1million or more damage
If you cant admit thats broken, you are in denial. Plus you can disband and remake bronze instantly if lazy to heal them up. With 1700 bronze cap its quite easy to bronze jacques half the server.


I didn't understand the part with "stood there and watched as 7-8 yellows were attacking", I never stand and watch how my house is attacked :) You provide false facts. On my server only 3-4 people can win me in the battle, so I don't miss the chance to fight ) because mostly they run away.
My hospital is level 10. After I lose all bronze units I have (I mostly use engineers and rocketmen) - they get 8-9 hours of healing time.
Next time I will show you, maybe I will visit you soon. With picture included after the siege of my hospital time :)
And my Jacques is very close to the one that you have just described.
So guess how much time I spent on it :)
But this all doesn't matter.
I already told that we all have different opinions.
What you say, I know.
I know how powerful Jacques is.
POWERFUL.
Not overpowered :)
This is the hero which meant to be this way.


Sure, feel free to visit my base, located at silvercourt :) im quite alright with destroying some armies
Maxed my garrison researches for a reason didnt i?
Name a hero as powerful as jacques? Trick question, you cant, you cant even name a hero that does half the damage he does lmao it was under a week since it happened, forgot already? Thats okay, you migrated away out of fear of jacques players and thats quite alright, cant beat them? Join them right? Further proving why nothing you say is credible
 
DeLoungville
Knight
Knight
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm

I think the jacques problem started to appear, when 1)the new shop where you can target buy stats cards sometimes 2)the void with somewhat cheap exp cards and free stat cards 3)the void with new nice gear 4)virion + avalon + elena reset on older servers.
Jacques has always been that good, but before it was very hard to get him to this insane level, also very hard to get so many stats cards for him and also there wasn't such good gear. Now you have this awesome void gear to craft, and jacques just is the hero who scales best with gear.

As I mentioned in an earlier post (which was ignored by our sweet prince), I got him on some servers and on others I don't. I enjoy my jacques where I have him. It's the most fun hero for sure, since it's so much fun building him piece by piece, stat card by stat card, and the progress is always showing in him destroying faster. So it feels kinda rewarding, which always is good in a game, if you feel rewarded for your effort.
BUT, as a rational human being, you just have to admit that jacques is too strong. Not only strong, no he's too strong, and in my opinion it should not be possible to abuse bronze troops like this just because you have that ONE hero in the game.
 
Demolition
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Honestly rose isn't that op, and I don't see rose winning a duel with just bronze.

In my opinion they should remove the 3 energy spend on rose.
 
Leghion
Knight
Knight
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Demolition wrote:
Honestly rose isn't that op, and I don't see rose winning a duel with just bronze.

In my opinion they should remove the 3 energy spend on rose.


Rose is trash, she is also the only hero using 3x3 tiles (rekting your formation options), also using 3 energy plus with upgrading your castle you make her weaker, because you reduce the amount of spiderlings, which is making her venom explosion skill weaker.
 
User avatar
Fawksito
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Leghion wrote:
Demolition wrote:
Honestly rose isn't that op, and I don't see rose winning a duel with just bronze.

In my opinion they should remove the 3 energy spend on rose.


Rose is trash, she is also the only hero using 3x3 tiles (rekting your formation options), also using 3 energy plus with upgrading your castle you make her weaker, because you reduce the amount of spiderlings, which is making her venom explosion skill weaker.


What in bananas are you talking about, you can fit 14 troops perfectly fine with rose, also she gives +32% hp/dmg to spiders, her summons are way too strong and the spider web slows 25% movment/atack speed of enemy troops while giving 40% atack speed to spiders and lings.

Rose is just too amazing
BOOM
 
iphit
Knight
Knight
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Her dmg is also really good
Spiderlings get spawn right at the beggining
They explode
And her atacks also slow down the atack speed of the enemy
 
Leghion
Knight
Knight
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Leghion wrote:
Demolition wrote:
Honestly rose isn't that op, and I don't see rose winning a duel with just bronze.

In my opinion they should remove the 3 energy spend on rose.


Rose is trash, she is also the only hero using 3x3 tiles (rekting your formation options), also using 3 energy plus with upgrading your castle you make her weaker, because you reduce the amount of spiderlings, which is making her venom explosion skill weaker.


What in bananas are you talking about, you can fit 14 troops perfectly fine with rose, also she gives +32% hp/dmg to spiders, her summons are way too strong and the spider web slows 25% movment/atack speed of enemy troops while giving 40% atack speed to spiders and lings.

Rose is just too amazing


1. There is no limit of 14 troops ingame if you would want to max out your blasters/snipers whatever else formations with backline of heroes you cant do it with her.
2. She is 3x3 and not 2x2 period. The only hero in game using 3x3. One out of 20.
 
User avatar
Fawksito
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Leghion wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Leghion wrote:

Rose is trash, she is also the only hero using 3x3 tiles (rekting your formation options), also using 3 energy plus with upgrading your castle you make her weaker, because you reduce the amount of spiderlings, which is making her venom explosion skill weaker.


What in bananas are you talking about, you can fit 14 troops perfectly fine with rose, also she gives +32% hp/dmg to spiders, her summons are way too strong and the spider web slows 25% movment/atack speed of enemy troops while giving 40% atack speed to spiders and lings.

Rose is just too amazing


1. There is no limit of 14 troops ingame if you would want to max out your blasters/snipers whatever else formations with backline of heroes you cant do it with her.
2. She is 3x3 and not 2x2 period. The only hero in game using 3x3. One out of 20.


1. Yes there is no limit to 14 troops, but is usually the max output you can use, (btw why would you want Rose if youre using Dwarve?so smart)
2. Yes she use 3x3, so what? shes still damn strong
BOOM
 
Hisoka
Baron
Baron
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Some fun things that havent been mentioned: rose = useless for other race excluding spider web to slow enemy attacks
Jacq = op regardless of race + add in grimms reload

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests