psalm110
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:15 pm

All of you crying about Jacque are just mad you weren't smart enough to get him with your $10 dollar chance.

Stop whining about it and wait for the game to get balanced out.

Every hero has its strength and weakness when built right instead of crying about it figure out how to conquer it.

Beside there is a much bigger issue that they need to be working on and that's how to balance out servers not being over ran and servers dying because one color runs it. Even with server merge coming. How long will it be until we can't merge anymore because one team has taken over the entire game.

Pick your battles wisely. And Jacque getting nerfed isn't it.
 
Hisoka
Baron
Baron
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

psalm110 wrote:
All of you crying about Jacque are just mad you weren't smart enough to get him with your $10 dollar chance.

Stop whining about it and wait for the game to get balanced out.

Every hero has its strength and weakness when built right instead of crying about it figure out how to conquer it.

Beside there is a much bigger issue that they need to be working on and that's how to balance out servers not being over ran and servers dying because one color runs it. Even with server merge coming. How long will it be until we can't merge anymore because one team has taken over the entire game.

Pick your battles wisely. And Jacque getting nerfed isn't it.

People are quitting constantly due to him, try reading game reviews in apple and android app stores, they arent pretty for most part. Migration is a dumb feature anyways, it just makes it even easier for kingdoms to become super powered kingdoms and then once one loses servers done, have fun on next server at that point
If migration is open post server merges you can expect same thing, people on servers already been trying to make super houses for no real reason, its like they dont want competition and enjoy just farming
 
psalm110
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:24 pm

People are quitting constantly due to him, try reading game reviews in apple and android app stores, they arent pretty for most part


People arent quitting the game because of him. People are quitting the game because they're quitters. It's that simple.

after they nerf Jacque those same people will find something else in the game to cry and whine about then rage quit about the next thing.

But this is typical of the world now. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter and still cry about it not being silver enough.

you tell me to read post. I have read plenty of end game players that own and do not own Jacque state that he isn't as OP as people think he is late game and that all the states being made about him are weak players getting preyed on by the stronger players. Which is another main issue in the game. NOT Jacque.
 
ddelucca
Baron
Baron
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm

psalm110 wrote:
People are quitting constantly due to him, try reading game reviews in apple and android app stores, they arent pretty for most part


People arent quitting the game because of him. People are quitting the game because they're quitters. It's that simple.

after they nerf Jacque those same people will find something else in the game to cry and whine about then rage quit about the next thing.

But this is typical of the world now. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter and still cry about it not being silver enough.

you tell me to read post. I have read plenty of end game players that own and do not own Jacque state that he isn't as OP as people think he is late game and that all the states being made about him are weak players getting preyed on by the stronger players. Which is another main issue in the game. NOT Jacque.


Servers become one color way before the end game because of Jacques and because nothing before XII units matter due to him. Few people in their sane mind stick with the game once they see that bronze Jacques is the only way to play the game for MONTHS and Lilith does nothing. And it's not that he is not OP anymore in late game, it's just that bronze fodder becomes way too weak to last for even a few seconds so you actually need to use real units in the end game to wipe garrisons and that is just too expensive.
 
User avatar
Fawksito
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:56 pm

ddelucca wrote:
psalm110 wrote:
People are quitting constantly due to him, try reading game reviews in apple and android app stores, they arent pretty for most part


People arent quitting the game because of him. People are quitting the game because they're quitters. It's that simple.

after they nerf Jacque those same people will find something else in the game to cry and whine about then rage quit about the next thing.

But this is typical of the world now. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter and still cry about it not being silver enough.

you tell me to read post. I have read plenty of end game players that own and do not own Jacque state that he isn't as OP as people think he is late game and that all the states being made about him are weak players getting preyed on by the stronger players. Which is another main issue in the game. NOT Jacque.


Servers become one color way before the end game because of Jacques and because nothing before XII units matter due to him. Few people in their sane mind stick with the game once they see that bronze Jacques is the only way to play the game for MONTHS and Lilith does nothing. And it's not that he is not OP anymore in late game, it's just that bronze fodder becomes way too weak to last for even a few seconds so you actually need to use real units in the end game to wipe garrisons and that is just too expensive.

In endgame with the research etc, Jacques dosnt matter anymore, i have rank XII units and he just can shoot all day/night, nothing better than old school % bonusses like Rose ones. :D
BOOM
 
User avatar
Bozarius
Squire
Squire
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:52 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 pm

psalm110 wrote:
People are quitting constantly due to him, try reading game reviews in apple and android app stores, they arent pretty for most part


People arent quitting the game because of him. People are quitting the game because they're quitters. It's that simple.

after they nerf Jacque those same people will find something else in the game to cry and whine about then rage quit about the next thing.

But this is typical of the world now. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter and still cry about it not being silver enough.

you tell me to read post. I have read plenty of end game players that own and do not own Jacque state that he isn't as OP as people think he is late game and that all the states being made about him are weak players getting preyed on by the stronger players. Which is another main issue in the game. NOT Jacque.


People are quitting over him. If i decide to quit, it is because of the games general imbalance. and Jacques is the biggest one there.
You are right, people always find something to complain about. But does not make it untrue. If Jacques solo does more damage in a battle then ALL heroes AND troops on BOTH sides combined. It is not balanced. If my 12 heroes of roughly the same level. Combined do much less damage. The 3 energy for jacques is not a good balance.

Jacques was bad, nerfing the summoning heroes. Then allow people to reset, So all who had Jacques, could dumb all EXP into him. Was such horrible idea.
All in all, i think heroes should be a good addition to armies. But as it stands now, armies have less and less value. And it is all about the heroes.

The game is just unbalanced in many ways. If my wall and garrison, that took 2+ months to build. Can be taken out by a bronze army with Jacques. Essentially break down all in a matter of 10 minutes. Which now needs 3 weeks, to repair and heal. That is not balanced.

The game is a great concept, big potential. But it seems they want to destroy it. Every new patch, new fix. Makes it worse. I have no clue why they do not adress big problems in a good way. 90% of all people leave in the first month because of it.
 
psalm110
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:18 pm

[quote="Fawksito"

In endgame with the research etc, Jacques dosnt matter anymore, i have rank XII units and he just can shoot all day/night, nothing better than old school % bonusses like Rose ones. :D[/quote]

Thank you for another end game player confirming that Jacque isn't OP.

End of story. You aren't willing to stick around in a game long enough to see what the end game is like. Instead you would rather cry and about them not making it easy enough on you. Then quit and go and give the game a bad review and call the developers idiots when you have no clue what they intended for the late game to be like let alone what it takes to develop a GLOBAL game.

Just give it up about Jacque. There are countless of end game players that will state the same information that he isn't as strong late game.
 
Retreat
Squire
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 am

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:50 pm

If they wanted Jacques to be "balanced" late game and not OP early game, they would reduce the damage and scaling of his shit at lower levels and only let him reach his current power output at level 40+

But they don't do that, so your "argument" is retarded, psalm10. Jacques is fine from castle level 34 and up, but this hero single handedly closes servers well before the server average reaches castle level 20.
 
User avatar
Fawksito
Baron
Baron
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 pm

I think that the main problem on Jacques is the abuse he can do on early game till rank 7 or 8, Lets put it on perspective, my Gold spiders at the moment have 110k HP so giving em 35% bonus hp/dmg is way better, that plus the spider web that not only gives 40% more attack speed, but slow the attack speed of the enemy units in 25% is insanely good!
That's only my back row, on front i have scorpions with dodge, lifesteal and 25% dmg mitigation and since i have the heroe from the void they have extra 35% hp (since they are magical units) and that goes for the spider too!
So while i have that, you have a single Heroe with a lot of stuff on it, saddly the sage set gives you focus fire.....
BOOM
 
Leghion
Knight
Knight
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Fawksito wrote:
I think that the main problem on Jacques is the abuse he can do on early game till rank 7 or 8, Lets put it on perspective, my Gold spiders at the moment have 110k HP so giving em 35% bonus hp/dmg is way better, that plus the spider web that not only gives 40% more attack speed, but slow the attack speed of the enemy units in 25% is insanely good!
That's only my back row, on front i have scorpions with dodge, lifesteal and 25% dmg mitigation and since i have the heroe from the void they have extra 35% hp (since they are magical units) and that goes for the spider too!
So while i have that, you have a single Heroe with a lot of stuff on it, saddly the sage set gives you focus fire.....


Jacques killed unnerfed wrax with about 300k life + dmg reduction from stats in about 3 sec.
To kill your spiders jacques need 2-3 bullets = 1-2 seconds. With infinite range.
Sadly focus fire affect only units close to target, but there are none since jacques has infinite attack range.
Sadly focus fire does not ignore front lines.
Sadly your spiders buffs wont help since your rose and spiders will be dead before you can even see where jacques stands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests