Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Leghion wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
I think that the main problem on Jacques is the abuse he can do on early game till rank 7 or 8, Lets put it on perspective, my Gold spiders at the moment have 110k HP so giving em 35% bonus hp/dmg is way better, that plus the spider web that not only gives 40% more attack speed, but slow the attack speed of the enemy units in 25% is insanely good!
That's only my back row, on front i have scorpions with dodge, lifesteal and 25% dmg mitigation and since i have the heroe from the void they have extra 35% hp (since they are magical units) and that goes for the spider too!
So while i have that, you have a single Heroe with a lot of stuff on it, saddly the sage set gives you focus fire.....

Jacques killed unnerfed wrax with about 300k life + dmg reduction from stats in about 3 sec.
To kill your spiders jacques need 2-3 bullets = 1-2 seconds. With infinite range.
Sadly focus fire affect only units close to target, but there are none since jacques has infinite attack range.
Sadly focus fire does not ignore front lines.
Sadly your spiders buffs wont help since your rose and spiders will be dead before you can even see where jacques stands

They nerfed little Wrax cuse Jacques couldn't kill him in 3 seconds, also fighting units is different than heroes...
Scorpions can deal with little Jacques easily, they hit far too much.
BTW you cant focus spiders at once, because his bullets wont pass the scorpions.
I have fought numerous 100+might Jacques... and yep he's not that strong.
BOOM

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am

Fawksito wrote:
Leghion wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
I think that the main problem on Jacques is the abuse he can do on early game till rank 7 or 8, Lets put it on perspective, my Gold spiders at the moment have 110k HP so giving em 35% bonus hp/dmg is way better, that plus the spider web that not only gives 40% more attack speed, but slow the attack speed of the enemy units in 25% is insanely good!
That's only my back row, on front i have scorpions with dodge, lifesteal and 25% dmg mitigation and since i have the heroe from the void they have extra 35% hp (since they are magical units) and that goes for the spider too!
So while i have that, you have a single Heroe with a lot of stuff on it, saddly the sage set gives you focus fire.....

Jacques killed unnerfed wrax with about 300k life + dmg reduction from stats in about 3 sec.
To kill your spiders jacques need 2-3 bullets = 1-2 seconds. With infinite range.
Sadly focus fire affect only units close to target, but there are none since jacques has infinite attack range.
Sadly your spiders buffs wont help since your rose and spiders will be dead before you can even see where jacques stands

They nerfed little Wrax cuse Jacques couldn't kill him in 3 seconds, also fighting units is different than heroes...
BTW you cant focus spiders at once, because his bullets wont pass the scorpions.

Firestorm is a target spell it ignores front lines

Sendmen
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Lets change game name into JACQUES WAR. No need other heroes, no need any army, just have Jacques and fight. Very very boring...

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 am

Sendmen wrote:
Lets change game name into JACQUES WAR. No need other heroes, no need any army, just have Jacques and fight. Very very boring...

Even without a name change thats pretty much what it is lmao

Saikoro
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:58 am

Sendmen wrote:

LOLz... new name had been decided... it's ART OF JACQUES...

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Leghion wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Leghion wrote:

Seems you dont have Jacques, he fire from his weapon bullets to the place targeted, but , if something is in front, the bullets will hit first those units instead of the place you targeted.
BOOM

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Leghion wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

Seems you dont have Jacques, he fire from his weapon bullets to the place targeted, but , if something is in front, the bullets will hit first those units instead of the place you targeted.

S&P is a speed boost it attacks front units first.
Firestorm is a target spell, it ignores front lines

Chillblaze
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

Faster than a speeding templar,
Mightier than a roaring gladiator,
More powerful than all heroes combined ,
Able to destroy armies with a single skill and force enemies to uninstall game.
Look up in the battle stats!
Is it Rambo?
Is it Chuck?
No!

Lilith games proudly presents multiple orgasms -
- Jacques!
Last edited by Chillblaze on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Faster than a speeding templar,
Mightier than a roaring gladiator,
More powerful than all heroes combined ,
Able to destroy armies with a single skill and force enemies to uninstall game.
Look up in the battle stats!
Is it Rambo?
Is it Chuck?
No!

Lilith games proudly presents multiple orgasms Jacques!

:lol:

As a tribute I've named one of my accounts MichaelJacqueson.

ulokdako
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 pm

If they nerf jaqc, there PROFIT will also nerf. In my shop JAQC appears to be $100 that's to expensive hero. And my server will DIE soon because of JAQC + BRONZE team. Devs' & GM's are STUPID enough to reason out that they want a BALANCE game thing. And also they DON'T listen to players look at some of the comments on their FB page. They almost nerf 5 heroes but look at those heroes in front of JAQC they just definitely smashed out. Dev's & GM are just CLOWNS. Im not against every hero but my experience in playing games starting the day of RAGNAROK , M.U, tantra, dekaron, cabal, espada granada, AION, Ran, and some browser & mobile game .. Damn, Dev's & GM's here are just money makers. Many servers will die if players are being defeated with jaqc + bronze team.