Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Well, Jacques + Bronze is the strategy that dominates the Game. Its not a>b>c>a as it should be in a balanced and strategic game. I think we all agree on that fact.

But does Jacques have to be nerfed? I would like a nerf even though I play him, don't get me wrong, but the answer is no. They do not have to nerf him, there are other ways to make jacques life harder. Here are some small suggestions:

1) Attribute loss on getting injured: The Jacques + Bronze siege for golden walls implies a couple of loss runs where you just lower the amount of golden units. If it would start hurting by loosing 1 Attribute point permanently, player would look for different strategies then simply wipe 10 times to open a big one.

2) Fielding Power: At the Moment you just need to be 3/4 Level ahead to field bronze against someone. Otherwise you use angel or a little bit of silver. If we raise the neccessary power one needs to field for a fight they would think twice before attacking at Jacques+Silver all the time. Problem is that the Jacques + Bronze means rare ressources are useless. Player don't attack reasonable to plunder or at least not sit on costs. Today they just attack because they can, because they don't like your name, or what you said and so on. They don't have to look at the costs, its just Bronze. Higher neccessary Fielding Power would change that behavior a lot.

These are just two ways to change the dominance or at least put it at some cost. Because the most annoying part in the Jacques + Bronze concept is, that people dont even have to take risks. If they fail or poorly execute, they loose nothing.

Jacques would still be OP and still decide the game. But at least usual Jacques player would stop to attack anyone at any point for no reason.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:26 pm

ulokdako wrote:
If they nerf jaqc, there PROFIT will also nerf. In my shop JAQC appears to be $100 that's to expensive hero. And my server will DIE soon because of JAQC + BRONZE team. Devs' & GM's are STUPID enough to reason out that they want a BALANCE game thing. And also they DON'T listen to players look at some of the comments on their FB page. They almost nerf 5 heroes but look at those heroes in front of JAQC they just definitely smashed out. Dev's & GM are just CLOWNS. Im not against every hero but my experience in playing games starting the day of RAGNAROK , M.U, tantra, dekaron, cabal, espada granada, AION, Ran, and some browser & mobile game .. Damn, Dev's & GM's here are just money makers. Many servers will die if players are being defeated with jaqc + bronze team.

Geez, you only played crap?

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Its funny how after so much time, the whinings are still here, cmmon guys, stop this.

Also, the strategy is not Jacques and Bronzs, is just Bronzs. I have Bronz Scorpions rank 12, and they destroy walls with golds rank 10 or lower.
BOOM

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Its funny how after so much time, the whinings are still here, cmmon guys, stop this.

Also, the strategy is not Jacques and Bronzs, is just Bronzs. I have Bronz Scorpions rank 12, and they destroy walls with golds rank 10 or lower.

Ok cool. Send me a screenshot with the damage bars. I am pretty sure some kind of shop hero does the damage for your scorps. Without that you would just wipe over and over again against golden speerman. Which by the way should always be the case when lowest tier troops (bronze) fight against highest tier troops (gold). No matter what level...

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:36 am

Chandiris wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

Ok cool. Send me a screenshot with the damage bars. I am pretty sure some kind of shop hero does the damage for your scorps. Without that you would just wipe over and over again against golden speerman. Which by the way should always be the case when lowest tier troops (bronze) fight against highest tier troops (gold). No matter what level...

hehe... ofc tier 12 beat the hell out of tier 10. and it should do also... or else it no need to tier up after 10?
when you hit tier 10 i start to take time. and the price is higher. for tier 12 bronz to beat tier 10 gold.. yes thats normal.

this is just lvl.. we also have research lvl....
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

Jacques is the hero give dps in a very easy way, just tap and he shoots mass. But he is far from OP compare to other paid heroes (compare to free heroes, all paid heroes are better in some aspects, that is the reason they are paid for).

What do you expect from "OverPowered" ? I expect he guarantee all victory matches he joined. But he could not, he never could.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 am

MaxBT wrote:
all paid heroes are better in some aspects, that is the reason they are paid for

i totally disagree on this one. with level 12 to 13 troops, avalon seems to be the strongest hero (at least for humans), no one else even gets close.

compare cleo to avril for humans: after the avril buffs cleo seems useless (2x blizzard vs 1 black hole, but the auto hit damage... way more damage for avril plus area damage plus cc).

for humans, virion is also one of the heroes you want to get to level 40 (directly after jacques and avalon).

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Kennan,

You have absolutly right. More you research is far more you could destroy players lower than you easyly. Gold Rakan Crossbowmen level IX is exactly equal to Silver Rakan Crossbowmen XI with académie 9 at max.
The clue of this game Now is to op your research more faster than you can and upgrade your favorite héros to level 40 with full divine set.
For my part i dont play Jacques.
But example Mako i put him level 38 with full divine set and put all card in might and command. Now he boost damn so hard my Crossbowmen and he have ligtening meteor very op to kill in one shot a lot of troops. And it's a free Hero.
Jacques is fashion... Before it was cleo...

We will see in server merged if Jacques dominate, but i really dont think.
Server 38
Rakan

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Niquette wrote:
Kennan,

You have absolutly right. More you research is far more you could destroy players lower than you easyly. Gold Rakan Crossbowmen level IX is exactly equal to Silver Rakan Crossbowmen XI with académie 9 at max.
The clue of this game Now is to op your research more faster than you can and upgrade your favorite héros to level 40 with full divine set.
But example Mako i put him level 38 with full divine set and put all card in might and command. Now he boost damn so hard my Crossbowmen and he have ligtening meteor very op to kill in one shot a lot of troops. And it's a free Hero.

yes, when more players start to have maxed out mako, and other heroes we see they shout OP!, please nerf xxxx
atm at our server vi do alot friendly pvp...
tier 13 vs tier 13 etc. silver.. and fully stacked jacq, and quess what? jacq isnt the biggest dmg! silver does more dmg then him...

but we see alot at this game and server! "monkey see, monkey do!" just wait, when they see how ppl counter jacques. They will shout OVER POWER for that sulution also.... monkey see, monkey do! go play tetris!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Niquette wrote:
Kennan,

Mh cool, is a maxed out Mako good for other races than rakan? I mean it would have to do some significant damage after all to justify the maxing.