DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:15 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
The most common reason of people complaining about Jacques is:
They don't have Jacques themselves.

There are some people who have Jacques, and they complain of him too, because their game play started to be boring. No more silver-gold duels, and nobody loses to their garrison tons of valuable units, giving a lot of honor back to a defender.

You have to look at yourself and see how egoistic it looks.
1. You want to remove a hero while not even having him yourself. While not spent time, money (real cash), resources on it.
2. You want to remove a hero simply because you are bored.

Of course, every person is the center in the Universe, and everything goes only AROUND YOU.
And nobody gives any damn about other people's time, money, and their goals.

Shall I open your eyes and say that there are plenty of:
1. People who like Jacques the way it is;
2. People who are not bored, they have fun and have plenty of things and plans to do in this game.

Of course, you don't have to pay attention on these people, because they are just dust under your legs.
Their desires, thoughts, opinions mean completely nothing for you, because you always have your own opinion, which is the only truth in this or another World.

I am sorry I forgot about all the above. And I am sorry if I gave someone a feeling that he is not this Center of the World, it was a huge mistake of mine.
So I will have to make this as the last post in this thread, thanks for sharing :)

I see that you're enjoying your bronze jacqueing, that's ok. I'm playing many servers, on some I have him, on others I don't. Let's be totally fair and neutral here, and just look at the hero and what it does to the game. How can you say that this is a good thing? No clue what your "center of the world theory" has to do with the Jacques problem. Maybe you should climb down from your high horse, and look at things from another perspective, but maybe you scared of not dominating non-jacques players on your server anymore.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:23 am

Maebius wrote:
The problem is not just jacques, it's the loooooooooong hospital times and build queue.
Noone wants to risk his golds, even if they got tons of resources knowing that if something goes bad, it can set you back a fricking WEEK in training and healing.
Also, simultaneous bronze suicide attacks on strongholds that lure the good troops out while the rest of the team cheezes the lesser troops need to go.
Only one attack at a time on a garrison, just like vs players.

At lvl 10troops i am beginning to see that jacques' effectiveness is starting to diminish.

Heal times have gotten SIGNIFICANTLY better compared to 8 months ago when i first started, what else got better? First broken hero being nerfed.
Being cleo with blackhole. I had cleo back then and it didnt take a genius to realize its broken when it wipes out a full garrison alone lmao same thing with jac
It gets you the the point of just wanting to castle rush in these one hero metas to point where people are forced to use armies on your base so even if they do kill most your garri they lose out themselves

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:36 am

Healing times are still too long my friend.
Let's say they remove Jacques completely, I don't mind tbh I find him tedious but essential (in pvp and the void).
Things like healing time is what make ppl lose interest in a game.... these "timewalls" should stick to building upgrades and research, not actual gameplay.
Even healing all your bronzes and retraining losses takes a full 2-3 days (at my troop level 9).

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:08 pm

After bronze Jacques I get 9 hours of healing that goes only for bronze.
I think this conversation is already expired, Jacques stays and not gonna be nerfed.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
After bronze Jacques I get 9 hours of healing that goes only for bronze.
I think this conversation is already expired, Jacques stays and not gonna be nerfed.

Nerf him and buy the turtle for PrinceCharming already!
BOOM

dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm

This is an urgent problem but it seems like they are ignoring it. How about we all demand a refund?

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Refund for what ?

dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Some bought another heroes right? And some spent for patron. This game is totally ruined by jacques. Those without jacques cant cope up. Unsatisfied customers deserves a refund. Its like purchasing bronze ring for 10usd and the gold ring has the same price.

dumbosai
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 pm

The essence of the game is gone. Instead of strategizing, its now just jacquenizing.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 pm

dumbosai wrote:
Some bought another heroes right? And some spent for patron. This game is totally ruined by jacques. Those without jacques cant cope up. Unsatisfied customers deserves a refund. Its like purchasing bronze ring for 10usd and the gold ring has the same price.

The last time everyone refunded we didnt see the patch for new cities and stuff for an extra 2-3 months
Kinda funny how things work