Damissak
Squire
Squire

Re: Whats the real reason lilith is so against nerfing jacques

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:33 am

While not the only reason, some players are leaving due to Jacques. I can not recommend friends to start until this is addressed.

Lots of time and resources are spent on troops and their training. It needs to stand for something.

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:44 am

Please don't recommend your friends to play unless you know for sure that they are not whiners.

Damissak
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 am

You are so clever PrinceNotCharming.

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 am

Damissak wrote:

Oh come on, I hear these complaints all over.
Game world chat, Facebook, forum.
And all this whining is directed to the hero which I and lots of my guild mates spent hell of a lot.

What should I do, shut up and calmly watch the invasion of Jacques-haters? :D

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:42 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Damissak wrote:

And all this whining is directed to the hero which I and lots of my guild mates spent hell of a lot.

Plenty of people have him and think hes broken
Only reason you dont want him nerfed is because you threw all your points in him hoping youd suddenly be skilled or something
Your statement here literally proves that
Your name is ironic though i agree
You probably whine more about others claiming hes broken because he is in fact broken ans 90% of liliths population sees this and the remaining are jacques users in denial solely since they can no longer bronze the game and not even bother building other units

Saikoro
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 am

dumbosai wrote:
Some bought another heroes right? And some spent for patron. This game is totally ruined by jacques. Those without jacques cant cope up. Unsatisfied customers deserves a refund. Its like purchasing bronze ring for 10usd and the gold ring has the same price.

if it's the same price... why would I purchase the bronze ring then...

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 am

Hisoka wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Damissak wrote:

Plenty of people have him and think hes broken
Only reason you dont want him nerfed is because you threw all your points in him hoping youd suddenly be skilled or something
Your statement here literally proves that
Your name is ironic though i agree
You probably whine more about others claiming hes broken because he is in fact broken ans 90% of liliths population sees this and the remaining are jacques users in denial solely since they can no longer bronze the game and not even bother building other units

I never whine about anything :). I am trying to stop people from whining instead :).
90% of population?
Where you got this statistics from, can I see the valid source of it?
All I see is that (as I said before) crying players invaded Facebook and Forums, while people who are OK with it, and like the game it is, or just don't care (or they don't use Facebook and don't know about the game forums, or they don't like to use it, or they don't like to express their opinions, or they know that their opinions are pointless because business game will do whatever developers want from it to have the highest income).
Hahahahahah
I will copy you, and say: 90% of LILITH PLAYERS LIKE this game and how it goes right now. No source provided, sorry. But this is true statistics!

I went through a lot of mobile games in the past (strategy games) and in some of them got to the World Number 1, which makes me feel like I am good at the strategy and stuff.

But I never cried about anything.
Overpowered weapon - FINE! I can get the same eventually, or not get and just stay the average player with no intention to become a top player.
Super powerful hero?
Well, why not?
Does the game has to be linear and boring?

Almost no one here provided me with a good and constructive answer on why this hero should be nerfed :)))
And the reason "he is too powerful" is ridiculous.
P.S. People still bother training silver, gold units because it directly increases their power, and looooots of Jacques users fight using them especially to hit level 12 garrison.

You are totally wrong in all statements, and need to be more convincing next time.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:26 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Almost no one here provided me with a good and constructive answer on why this hero should be nerfed :)))

I think the nerf should just target early game because it only takes a few weeks / days (depending on how much money you throw at the game) for jacques to deal as much damage as units that take months of castle upgrades to get to, yeah nice i saw a lvl 35 jacques with 4/4 spray and pray and 7/7 double charge (nothing else) deal 3.5 million dmg in a castle attack, while highly researched lvl 12 rocketeers deal 2million with grimms reload.

It doesn't even take 1 1/2 months to get to castle level 25 to get a 35 jacques but it takes 3-4 months to get to level 12 rocketeers and they still dont out dmg him.

Yeah yeah I know that was just that 1 castle attack with optimal conditions for jacques but even so on average jacques deals like 1-2 million dmg per attack and the time investment to get him to do that is a fraction of what it takes for units to catch up to.

Hes a bit like Avril since shes such a beast in early game with blizzard doing ridiculous amounts of work but in late game even with really strong gear she doesn't reeeeaaaaally deal insane amounts of damage you'd expect from someone who can use a 2x 3 mana spell. My gazul at 110~ magic with a 5/4 scourge deals around 500-750k. So why exactly is it ok for jacques to be able to melt things with firestorm more easily when gazuls scourge got nerfed so hard. Firestorm hits faster/harder and its harder to stop aswell. It took them like 2 weeks after launch to nerf gazuls scourge by something like -50% because all you had to do was scourge any side of the battle field and they just destroyed it. Now jacques does the same thing only more of it and better and they won't rebalance his early game retardation.

But eh~ real reason why everyones so salty about him is probably that whales get rewarded to hell and back by spending lots of cash on him. Go ahead and throw 500$ on any other heroes' bundle and level that hero but it won't even get you close to enough satisfaction or be as rewarding as just decking out that jacques and watching everything crumble before him.

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

Please guys ignore princecharming isnt it obvious yet that he just wants his jaq untouched because he spent loads of money on it lol. He doesnt care about balance just wants his jaq untouched because he will probably be nothing without him lol

PrinceCharming
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am

Yeah, obviously :)
Not probably, OBVIOUSLY he will probably be nothing without him :)