Hiems
Baron
Baron

The VIP private chat

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:25 pm

If you don't know yet (and you probably don't), some players received a message today about a vip service, with a number, offering a direct chat with a high grade lilith staff member who will directly answer those players properly through a private messages app. I'm fine that those players are the ones who spent a lot of money on the game and they deserve a private chat because of this, but I'm NOT fine with this when I have the same bug for over 4 months, sending messages every week with videos, printscreens and whatever else the automatic answer asks and not getting any of my problems solved ever.

I've been giving feedbacks since I started playing, I've been helping players, I've been playing on the PTR since it was created and reported a multitude of bugs and it's NOT fair with me and with those who did the same (and even with those who didn't). Just because I didn't spent a river of money that means I don't deserve a qualified support that will answer my questions? Where it was said that to have a support I need to spend a river of money?

And no, please, don't tell me the support works because it's the worst costumer service I've seen on any game I played so far and there's no acceptable excuse for this. I accepted the changes the game made update by update even when I saw how wrong they was but this is unacceptable to the point that I'm almost quitting. I want everyone to be aware of this and how lilith choose to treat those who did spent money, just not the amount of money they choose, and because of this, they deserve no more than the worst costumer service you can expect.

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Re: The VIP private chat

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 pm

+1

My experience with the CS so far has been beyond frustrating. To give a few examples: Reporting ongoing verbal harassment, including barrages of more or less heavy insults led them to replying with "We don't get involved in player's quarrels" (after a couple of standardazied, nondescript phrases and reply-times of five days to a week of course). Reporting bugs led to condescending explanations of basic game mechanics, that have nothing to do with the reported issue, while the actual fixing rate has been one out of four (ofcourse with two weeks delay) for me. And most recently, when I had an issue with the equipment trade-in (Oct. 19th and Oct. 25th patchnotes stated equipment worn by Avalon, Virion and Elena during the update on Oct. 19th can be exchanged, while in reality the equipment worn Oct. 25th could be traded in) they simply replied to my descriptions of the issue with "Have we solved your problem?/Does your problem still exist, since a long time has passed?" three times, once every 5 to 7 days, before telling me today, that they cannot help me anymore, because the event is over.

So to sum it up: they have been slow and of little to no help, so I don't get, why there is a customer service in the first place, The service as it is right now might as well be cancelled, this would at least spare the players the trouble of waiting for extended periods of time (in a time-based game, notabene) just to be disappointed afterwards.

P.S. As far as I know the "VIP-Service" has been going on for a lot longer, i know of a guy who received a similar message about being a VIP and giving feedback months ago.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 pm

BlutAar wrote:
P.S. As far as I know the "VIP-Service" has been going on for a lot longer, i know of a guy who received a similar message about being a VIP and giving feedback months ago.

I didn't know it was a old thing to be honest, it makes things even more problematic for me if that's the case.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:40 pm

I guess that VIP chat is the reason Jacques doesn't get touched.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:40 am

ddelucca wrote:
I guess that VIP chat is the reason Jacques doesn't get touched.

Accurate lmao
But lilith reaaaally needs to hire more staff. Developers, testers, forum moderators, support staff
The current staff is very very bad. With exclusion of maybe two or three people like hengli and support team named cherry
Rest seem to not care or give you copy pasted responses and never even attempt to solve your issues
Still cant see the dragon on server 62 but i see every other one
Reported it months ago EVEN MADE A VIDEO of it for them and nothing
I question if all they do is count their money and dont want to hire more people due to having to pay them

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 am

Ok to be fair. This type of VIP backdoor access is not something new. Most game developers/publishers do that to youtubers or other content makers. I believe the main complaint here is the lack of customer support for general public, which is in my own experience, not that bad. The GMs did replied me in-game; not as quick that I'd expect, but they did eventually.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 am

FBSM wrote:
Ok to be fair. This type of VIP backdoor access is not something new. Most game developers/publishers do that to youtubers or other content makers. I believe the main complaint here is the lack of customer support for general public, which is in my own experience, not that bad. The GMs did replied me in-game; not as quick that I'd expect, but they did eventually.

It wasn't to content makers, just to people who spent X amount of money. They do reply sometimes, but if your problem isn't something level 1+1 = 2, forget getting anything from the support besides automatic answers over and over. They're most likely a third part company hired for a low price, not really part of the staff or dedicated to the game at all. That's the reason the private chat to whales exist.

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:53 am

Hiems wrote:
They're most likely a third part company hired for a low price, not really part of the staff or dedicated to the game at all.

I think so too. It explains their persistence to tell us to use the in-game support to report bugs.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 am

Hi everyone,

First of all I am very sorry to hear about your bad experiences with the customer support. I will pass this feedback to the person responsible and see what can be done with them to improve this.

I am not part of the customer support team so the best I can do sometimes is to report issues I see here and deal with some of them when I can. If you want an extra channel to be in touch with us I ask you to join our official Discord Chat:

https://discord.gg/MCvqKa

I am the moderator there and do what I can to help all the players possible, sometimes it's not possible but if the CS hasn't solved your issue it's one option I am giving you. And I will put more moderators in this forum very soon. :)

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:28 am

hengli wrote:
Hi everyone,
And I will put more moderators in this forum very soon. :)

That would be nice. I appreciate the answer anyway, you're the only spark of light on the darkness of the staff so far.