MigrationFailure
Squire
Squire

ATTN Hengli: Regarding Mergers

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Hengli and Lilith staff;

I'm writing to inform you of a plan in place to create a super guild by player mag1C from server 33 and already has several hundred people committed to doing so.

Quote from mag1C
"Hello. We are pleased to announce that we have 10 servers who will join us in one house when the server merge will live on the***. There are 3 Skarn, 2 neferak, 2 Athaly, 1 Hyral and 1 Icarum who have agreed to merge into one house. As most of our allies are in Skarn we will be moving in Skarn. We have already created a SERVER MERGE house and will quickly level to accommodate all servers 17 to 33 merging to our house and who have agreed to this union. We will have equality and rotation of king and advisors in our kingdom to the best of our abilities and we have gathered the top 3 players and houses from each of the servers who have agreed to join us. More specifically the people joining us are 1 player over 4.2Million, 4 players over 1.2 Million, 16 players over 900K and approximately over 350 players under 800K. Could you please be so kind to inform all members to be ready for the server merge and to forward the following video which shows how to migrate to Skarn and join our power "

The merge is coming to resolve the dead realm and farmville aspect of AoC for a period of time. If this super guild is allowed to form on the merged server paired with the amount of energy potions that have been collected, the new server will be dominated by one Kingdom within days which will completely negate your efforts.

Please take the above information into consideration when deciding how mergers will occur.
Last edited by MigrationFailure on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: ATTN Hengli: Regarding Mergers

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Ya I got that and thought it was kinda funny lol, everyones been waiting for a merge for months so something happens again and then the people from pve servers clump together to steamroll the server within 2 weeks to create another pve servers lol... like i thought the overall plan was to have a pve server to get more hubs and get more building rush/hero exp to catch up to older servers when the merge happens so you have a fighting chance, but what exactly does steamrolling a merged server accomplish at this point~ unless you know that dragontooth thing turns actually out to be the real deal and gets released within the next few weeks.

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:38 pm

hahaha, this looks like some noob in a server who will merge with server 18 did all he can to save his ass...
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

MigrationFailure
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Kennan wrote:
hahaha, this looks like some noob in a server who will merge with server 18 did all he can to save his ass...

I'm a 1.2M power player with an open invite to join this super guild, hence why I have this message. My aim is not to save my ass as I can simply join this guild and continue my PvE farmville experience. My aim with this post is to alert Lilith of their plans in hopes that a change will be made to prevent this so the world will be competitive post merger. My aim with my post is also to alert the general community waiting for the merger that if this is allowed, you will be steamrolled into submission within days and your experience will be the PvE experience it is today.

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Easiest fix, can we please have server 18 merge with server 1-16. Like, you know, hes not the literally only lvl 40 person in 16 combined servers. Also server 17 said they had a majority vote for no, so just extend it from 1-18 and 19-33 instead of 1-16 and 17-33

Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:19 am

Lilith shouldn't merge servers until they found a solution for this messed up migration. Otherwise, they will created new dead servers and people will continue to leave.

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:12 am

Migration is the issue here and has been an issue for some time.

FBSM
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 am

How does this work? everyone that wants to join the super house will choose skaarn on the merged servers?

If so, I'd suggest an equal distribution of house's power for each kingdom at the first day. There should be a way that lilith can do to ensure that the balance of power of all kingdom. This would mean limiting players choice in term what kingdom to choose. But hey, you guys chose merged server for more challenge, right?

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 am

Wyrdii wrote:
Ya I got that and thought it was kinda funny lol, everyones been waiting for a merge for months so something happens again and then the people from pve servers clump together to steamroll the server within 2 weeks to create another pve servers lol... like i thought the overall plan was to have a pve server to get more hubs and get more building rush/hero exp to catch up to older servers when the merge happens so you have a fighting chance, but what exactly does steamrolling a merged server accomplish at this point~ unless you know that dragontooth thing turns actually out to be the real deal and gets released within the next few weeks.

Hengli confirmed that dragontooth isnt real already
He said its cool idea but not real
But either way youll be waiting even longer for merges
We waited for merges on old servers for months
Waited for cleo nerf for months upon months, same on jacq nerf
Lilith is obsessed with not balancing or doing what the game needs to stay fun

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:36 am

FBSM wrote:
How does this work? everyone that wants to join the super house will choose skaarn on the merged servers?

If so, I'd suggest an equal distribution of house's power for each kingdom at the first day. There should be a way that lilith can do to ensure that the balance of power of all kingdom. This would mean limiting players choice in term what kingdom to choose. But hey, you guys chose merged server for more challenge, right?

Challenge? Most servers has two top kingdoms allying to avoid fighting
Theyd all rather just fight significantly weaker people
Challenge isnt the right word, bully is.
Its why i hate migration
Its so abused