Saikoro
Squire
Squire

Re: November 10 Developer Diary Allies

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:34 am

FBSM wrote:
If you are already part to a coordinated team, this new feature may not be so useful (okay, the 100% injury rate and speed boost is pretty cool). But it can limit some players' plundering opportunity based on a single person decision, which can be pretty sucky. Not everyone likes alliances.

this is exactly what i'm thinking... if i'm one of those losing kingdoms... i will try to play safe and farm the other losing kingdoms first... as i may not want to get the attention of the winning kingdom just yet... but of course that's just coming from an average power player... might be different if i'm a top power player of the losing kingdoms...

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:51 am

Yeah lol... as much as this sounds great in concept and I do like it, in reality I think this will just make it easier to gang up and kill off weak kingdoms.

TSSR
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am

It's a good idea. But maybe you should allow to make alliances between houses too or between kingdom and house of another kingdom. Also robbing unprotected ally's wagons should be optionable in this non-aggression-pact. It's better if your wagon is robbed by ally, not by enemy.

Colombiadragon
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am

Fawksito wrote:
TheOneTrueMorty wrote:
Official alliances sounds like a terrible idea

Why ?

It could be bad if the 2 stronger kingdoms gets an alliance against the weakest :v