Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: Transmute Discussion

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 am

thankyou for the valuable information. Please share your experiences all data is welcome.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:20 pm

I started some testing today with various setups. a lot of transmutes would be needed to find patterns though ... this can only be archieved with teamwork of a lot of players, so we can see what actually works best or if there is anything that works best.

@dazed: what exactly means trash for you? green? blue? violett? any pattern you use? I did some tests with 3 of one color and violets today. I had pretty good results using 3 blue and one violett - best I got from that was golds though (2 out of 34 tries (6%) only though, 10 (29%) turned out violett, rest all was blue (65%)). The sample isnt big enough of course to see any patterns. Maybe we can work together to get more accurate numbers here.

I did test other combos also, but either they turned out to be bad or the numbers are just too small to make any predictions.

I did only one test with a gold (3x blue, 1x gold) - it turned out to be a blue.

the patterns I would guestimate:

- using 3 of one color and one of a color 1 lvl higher (e.g. blue and violett, or violett and gold) yields about 30% of the higher lvl, 5% of a higher lvl than the higher lvl one and 65% of the lower lvl one (this does not to seem working with 3x green and 1x blue though

- using 4x the same color has a low chance to yield a higher lvl (about 10%), you never get a lower lvl

There are numerous other combinations to test out and we need more data about the ones I mentioned. Like:

- 2x same lvl + 2x same lvl but one lvl higher than the first
- 1x lower lvl plus 3x same lvl but one lvl higher than the first

once we have the numbers/chances, we could calculate which way is more efficient. efficient means here, how do we get the most higher lvl items (this is also usefull if you do transmuting only for the alchemy stones / higher lvl item = more alchemy stones when transmuted).

P.S.: deducted the info from 94 transmutes altogether.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:15 am

Wow this is great data thanks so much for your efforts. Trash is anything not gold and i have used blu purp and 1 gold to roll pink, also works with 3 purp 1 gold. I like using the 3 purp combo as it guarantees a purp and a gold or pink is profit so seems to be great way of maxing your chances.

lowest colour in the transmute is the likely outcome and the 4x weap for another weap etc isnt working. So it seems to be a dice roll where if it lands on 1of4 items used and has a chance to upgrade that colour or give same colour rest in the transmute doesnt seem to play a part just depends on which the dice lands on.

More data needed. Post up your experiences.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 pm

I will do 3+1 combines and keep this list updated.

3 Green 1 Blue
2 Purple
17 Blue
45 Green

3 Blue 1 Purple
1 Orange
17 Purple
33 Blue

3 Purple 1 Orange
1 Purple
Last edited by Wiluven on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:33 pm

i think its something like this:
green: 4x is 0.10% devine - 0.90% legendary - 9% epic - 10% rare - 80% green
rare: 4x is 1.10% devine - 4.90% legendary - 25% epic - 70% rare
epic: 4x is 2.90% devine - 17.10% legendary - 80% epic
legendary: 4x is 10% devine - 90% legendary
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Kennan wrote:

Where did you get those numbers from?

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Bhaphomet wrote:
Kennan wrote:

Where did you get those numbers from?

other games with more or less the same setup. so im not sure.. its how i feel it, and how our house feel it.
Server 56

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Only problem with these numbers is that even after hundreds of transmutes using 4 of the same color I have never skipped 2 colors and everyone who says they did probably only selected 3 greens clicked too fast so the game auto selected a blue one and thats how they got a purple out of it (because that's what happend the only time i got a purple out of transmuting greens and 1 blue by accident). Let alone getting from 4 greens to a legendary or a divine +

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
Only problem with these numbers is that even after hundreds of transmutes using 4 of the same color I have never skipped 2 colors and everyone who says they did probably only selected 3 greens clicked too fast so the game auto selected a blue one and thats how they got a purple out of it (because that's what happend the only time i got a purple out of transmuting greens and 1 blue by accident). Let alone getting from 4 greens to a legendary or a divine +

for what we know about this setup can be 1% to get purple+ from 4 greens...
Server 56

Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 pm

ok, folks, whoever wants to help compiling info:

I started a spreadshed and need more numbers.

What I need exactly is what results you had when making the following combinations:

4x green
4x blue
4x violett
4x gold
3x green / 1x blue
3x blue / 1x violett
3x violett / 1 times gold
2x green / 2x blue
2x blue / 2x violett
2x violett / 2x gold
1x green / 3x blue
1x blue / 3x violett
1x violett / 3x gold

Need the number of tries you did, which combo you did and how many of what items you got as result.

Just post the results here. If we get a few people to help we can get to a good number of tries that can give us pretty reliable % numbers.

Only thing you have to do daily (maybe after void) is to write down the numbers and post them here.

I will collect them and post them here when we are done.

Lets get to work!

P.S.: Did about 250 tries myself from friday to today. So its pretty easy. Every number of tries and their outcome posted here will help. I did mostly the 3x /1x combos, so I need numbers for 2x / 2x combos and 3x / 1x combos. also need more 4x combos. but in the end as I said each number of whatever combo you did and noted down will help to speed up the process.