Dazed
Baron
Baron

Transmute Discussion

Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Just to get it out there im rolling pinks using 1 gold and trash ... perhaps we could compile all the current data from your experiences and see if we can get all the useful information in 1 place. Something i would like more information on is no.4 in the 'How to use' section. It states Type and Quality are factors for determining the new item ? So colour is type ? and quality is flawless or not ? If its taking 2 inputs to determine the output potentially by using a cheap flawless in the gold and trash combo u have chance at flawless pink? just some ideas , post up any relevant info.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Saikoro
Knight
Knight

Re: Transmute Discussion

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:11 am

colors are definitely quality ( rare/legendary/etc )... type ( weapon/armor/etc )... my take is that... it just states which new type/quality you might get... for example you put 2 weapon and two other different type... so more likely to yield a weapon again... same goes for qualities...

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:22 am

Saikoro wrote:
colors are definitely quality ( rare/legendary/etc )... type ( weapon/armor/etc )... my take is that... it just states which new type/quality you might get... for example you put 2 weapon and two other different type... so more likely to yield a weapon again... same goes for qualities...

interesting so your saying 4 sword should roll a sword then or atleast another weapon .. I went the other way with the thought process as this didnt seem to be the results i was getting.

Post up any information. All data is welcome.
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 am

There is no pattern I can discern tbh, though i have never gotten a pink from transmute yet, max was gold and i have even gotten one from all blues.
Can't really see a connection between the type of things you use and their end result, i would transmute all trinkets and get a weapon and so on

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:51 am

I have 4 legendaries that I have no use for but no use or not I’m not sure I want to transmute them. I have 2 options if I do, the first would be to transmute them all at once and roll the dice or option 2 would be to add 1 into each set of epics that I trans and hope for the best.

@OP How many times have you rolled a pink or even a legendary by sacrificing only a single legend? In my experience it’s usually a 50/50 chance of getting an item of the lesser quality.

Saikoro
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Dazed wrote:
interesting so your saying 4 sword should roll a sword then or atleast another weapon .. I went the other way with the thought process as this didnt seem to be the results i was getting.

Post up any information. All data is welcome.

sorry... i meant that's my take on the description... but yeah... it is yielding a different type even if i put all same type haha... seems totally random...

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
I have 4 legendaries that I have no use for but no use or not I’m not sure I want to transmute them. I have 2 options if I do, the first would be to transmute them all at once and roll the dice or option 2 would be to add 1 into each set of epics that I trans and hope for the best.

@OP How many times have you rolled a pink or even a legendary by sacrificing only a single legend? In my experience it’s usually a 50/50 chance of getting an item of the lesser quality.

So ive got 2 pinks 2 golds from maybe 8-10 rolls rest were lowest colour used. Mates in house have also rolled pinks using this process. No1 has rolled 4 gold at once asyet , so by doing this u are potentially saving us all the pain :) , same goes for using flawless in the transmute but im sure there is some crazy 1's amongst us..

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Dazed wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

So ive got 2 pinks 2 golds from maybe 8-10 rolls rest were lowest colour used. Mates in house have also rolled pinks using this process. No1 has rolled 4 gold at once asyet , so by doing this u are potentially saving us all the pain :) , same goes for using flawless in the transmute but im sure there is some crazy 1's amongst us..

I did with 4 orange 2 or 3 times, see no difference the pattern of the lower qualities. You put 4 orange, you never get a purple but about the chance of a pink I have no idea, didn't get any.

Jikinoari
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I use the pater 3 items of lower grade and 1 of higher (for exaplme 3 green, 1 blue. etc.) in that way at least for my research you have got better chance better equip. Two times i got gold item transmuting 3x blue +1 purple.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:16 pm

So I did all 4 legendary and only received 1 legendary in return, no pink so it’s definitely a roll of the dice. Thankfully it was an item I needed! The 4 i transmuted were all different, a shield, weapon, trinket and cloak and I received a trinket in return.