Azalef
Squire
Squire

Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Hey guys, i wanna share my stage 75 perfect kill.
here my tactic for perfect: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbl8ghE4qJQ

have fun

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Holy shit bro. Your not even high level but I guess that's how you beat this with the correCtly positioned burst and gold turtle. I am consistently a few seconds short . Didn't really bother after a while

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:20 pm

I still don't get how you got the 2nd health bar down so quickly, my units never attack this guy while he was in his screaming animation but you litearlly get dmg during that part to instantly trigger the next phase. Like on my dwarf i can clear every unit and 15 things on the field literally make a dead on stop once that guy starts his animation until hes done with it.

You can actually even see it from the transition of the 2nd to the 3rd phase everything just dead on stops attacking until his done but for some weird reason they didn't have that behaviour during the 2nd part thats basically the only reason why you managed to do it in time.

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
I still don't get how you got the 2nd health bar down so quickly, my units never attack this guy while he was in his screaming animation but you litearlly get dmg during that part to instantly trigger the next phase. Like on my dwarf i can clear every unit and 15 things on the field literally make a dead on stop once that guy starts his animation until hes done with it.

You can actually even see it from the transition of the 2nd to the 3rd phase everything just dead on stops attacking until his done but for some weird reason they didn't have that behaviour during the 2nd part thats basically the only reason why you managed to do it in time.

His animation looks fine actually I don't see it go away faster he just had exactly the right balanCe between side and Dragon dps . The banish on the side makes killing dragon and side very hard

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:55 pm

How does his animation look fine when the the 2nd health bar drops while the dragon is screaming and the 3rd health bar doesnt even get touched until his done screaming and starts his new attack again. Plus for some reason none of his archers get frozen by the first breath but half a stack get frozen by the 2nd breath.

tofuu
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:57 pm

He killed it really fast. I do that as well . Hard thing is how do you have enough power on the side when they banish your front lines as they die

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm

You just don't get it lol... there is no delay between the 1st and 2nd health bar when there should be one, just look at the 3rd health bar it literally takes the dragon 4 seconds from the window poping up until he gets damaged again but on the 2nd bar he litearlly gets damaged right as the window closes and I don't think I've ever seen that.

At 1:18 the 2nd window pops up and at 1:14 close to 1:13 the dragon starts taking damage again. Where exactly was that delay during the 1st window.

Guess the game took his attack animation during 1:23 till 1:20 for the phase switch animation and let him attack right after the popup window again or something lol~

Azalef
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am

Hey,
sure the animation looks a little bit behind... but you can see, that the Archer make a pause then.
at 1:22 left (fight timer) you can see it.
and from 2 Lives > 1 Lives you can see that the Archer has Moral boost (i have 182 researches) AND that the Archers from the left side help on the Dragon.

So at this moment, 3 Gold Archer shooting on the Dragon.
My biggest problem was the Animation time from the dragon all the time.
But with Avalon respecc (Warhorn) i solved this problem.

And this is why i have unequipped the HP Aura+1 Item from him - more command = higher Attackspeed Bonus at the start.
HP wasn't my problem >> its just a big DPS race.

greets

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Azalef wrote:
My biggest problem was the Animation time from the dragon all the time.

Yeah that about sums up the entire problem with that stage because this annoying version of the dragon spends 8 seconds animation locked and 2 seconds running to units.

Azalef wrote:
But with Avalon respecc (Warhorn) i solved this problem.

Let's also give some credit to last weeks archers buff that upgraded the damage of lvl 11 archer to that of lvl 12 pre buff archers lol. Still solid work, should help some people clear it (plus i really like that this video shows that you can beat the stage without jacques).

Azalef
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:12 pm

You need a good DPS Hero - thats all i think (May be a very good Cleo can beat this too)
i showed only the heroes who are important - the rest is free choice...
My Gan has the Focus Fire Staff (alot of tests but not fast enough)
Elena for more Magic Resis... but the HP isn't a problem again
Vega with Manabarrier (my hope was that the Barrier blocks the slows from the Undead Mage's) - didnt work
so i choose Mako for Autohit DPS and Avril for my Casts

But for me was Avalon the key with the super boost at the beginning. The Attackspeed Buff get 25sec (not sure?) and the fight 18 sec... that is important