Page 2 of 2

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:44 pm
by NBSerG
1333

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:13 pm
by Fliptality
Azalef wrote:
Hey guys, i wanna share my stage 75 perfect kill.
here my tactic for perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbl8ghE4qJQ

have fun


well played man!
Whish you could do this for every void stage :)
Maybe make a new account and make a video on how to perfect every stage?

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 pm
by Azalef
Haha, sure i create a new Account :D
the most stages are already on youtube - just 75 was the hardest stage. So i thoug it would be nice if i share my kill with everyone.

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:01 pm
by Fliptality
Azalef wrote:
Haha, sure i create a new Account :D
the most stages are already on youtube - just 75 was the hardest stage. So i thoug it would be nice if i share my kill with everyone.


yes, most stages are. but most with super high level units, for new and especially F2P players not the best reference :P

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:09 pm
by Azalef
the tactic is everytime the same...
if you fight vs Horses/Spear/Monk put your own spear/meatshield in the front (i used 2 spear in the video because the enemy has 2 spear)
if not > Archer

But what is super high level units for you? i have lvl11 archer with 182 Research and have ~770k Power
Important is the tactic, not the level.
other people with lvl 13 & 12 troops hasn't cleared it before :)

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 pm
by Fliptality
Azalef wrote:
the tactic is everytime the same...
if you fight vs Horses/Spear/Monk put your own spear/meatshield in the front (i used 2 spear in the video because the enemy has 2 spear)
if not > Archer

But what is super high level units for you? i have lvl11 archer with 182 Research and have ~770k Power
Important is the tactic, not the level.
other people with lvl 13 & 12 troops hasn't cleared it before :)


yeah I know... I've seen videos where they clear void stages 1-40 and use level 11+ Units. that is ofc very easy to perfect then.
But there are no videos show to clear void step by step with the average growing level :)

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:02 pm
by Wyrdii
Well might be possible now after the archer buff or if you have jacques but without those it's going to be reaaaaaaally hard to perfect some 70+ stages with anything lower than lvl 11. Like my rakan is castle level 29 and i think i haven't perfect any 60+ timed challenge with lvl 9 crossbows (level 9 academy only at 19/25) and lvl 10 samurai/monk + 1 lvl 12 gold archer. The first few might be kinda doable if i tried a bit longer but after stage 65-70 theres no way i could field enough damage to clear these stages with lvl 9-10 units in 15 seconds.

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 pm
by Fawksito
Wyrdii wrote:
Well might be possible now after the archer buff or if you have jacques but without those it's going to be reaaaaaaally hard to perfect some 70+ stages with anything lower than lvl 11. Like my rakan is castle level 29 and i think i haven't perfect any 60+ timed challenge with lvl 9 crossbows (level 9 academy only at 19/25) and lvl 10 samurai/monk + 1 lvl 12 gold archer. The first few might be kinda doable if i tried a bit longer but after stage 65-70 theres no way i could field enough damage to clear these stages with lvl 9-10 units in 15 seconds.


Im lich , castle 35, 6 gold spiders and eveything else is silver (spider scorp combo)
cant do any time challenge haha, i just do them manualy, like w/e

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 pm
by Wyrdii
That's about what my lich friend had to say about this entire lich-in-void thing lol

Re: Void Stage 75 *Perfect*

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:16 am
by Calmon
Fawksito wrote:
Wyrdii wrote:
Well might be possible now after the archer buff or if you have jacques but without those it's going to be reaaaaaaally hard to perfect some 70+ stages with anything lower than lvl 11. Like my rakan is castle level 29 and i think i haven't perfect any 60+ timed challenge with lvl 9 crossbows (level 9 academy only at 19/25) and lvl 10 samurai/monk + 1 lvl 12 gold archer. The first few might be kinda doable if i tried a bit longer but after stage 65-70 theres no way i could field enough damage to clear these stages with lvl 9-10 units in 15 seconds.


Im lich , castle 35, 6 gold spiders and eveything else is silver (spider scorp combo)
cant do any time challenge haha, i just do them manualy, like w/e


I‘m castle 36, 6 gold spiders and also have huge problems with the time challenges.

On the bright side, I just perfected stage 80 with 3 heroes... :)