Damissak
Squire
Squire

Revenge - the new farm account tactic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 am

It seems the scenario works like this. Correct if I am wrong.

Build up the farm account.
Move into a house and out of the capital.
Go attack the house of the main account.
Move back to the capital.

Now the main account - and others in the house - can attack and nothing can interfere with them. At least out of the capital, the farm account can get robbed by others, guarded, kicked to capital, etc. There is at least some risk.

I like the revenge feature but it is really getting abused. I think the capital should always be safe. Maybe just like when moving, put a timer on moving after an attack - so there is some time for revenge. But if moved to the capital after that time, the revenge should end and should be safe.

Please give us some tools to curb the farming abuse.

PS. And please address Jacques

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Re: Revenge - the new farm account tactic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 am

Damissak wrote:
It seems the scenario works like this. Correct if I am wrong.

Build up the farm account.
Move into a house and out of the capital.
Go attack the house of the main account.
Move back to the capital.

Now the main account - and others in the house - can attack and nothing can interfere with them. At least out of the capital, the farm account can get robbed by others, guarded, kicked to capital, etc. There is at least some risk.

I like the revenge feature but it is really getting abused. I think the capital should always be safe. Maybe just like when moving, put a timer on moving after an attack - so there is some time for revenge. But if moved to the capital after that time, the revenge should end and should be safe.

Please give us some tools to curb the farming abuse.

PS. And please address Jacques

You dont need to move out capital on your alt, just need to hit the main house one and can be revenged in capital anyways
+1 on the ps tho

Damissak
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:00 am

Gotcha. So can’t even plunder from capital - and then they can plunder and revenge? Please stop the revenge in the capital. It is really abused.

Retreat
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 am

If I would try this in my house I would barely get a hit in before 100 angry house mates would pillage it to the ground.

Damissak
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 am

All while they get great plunder for no risk..

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 am

Changing anything on how the revenge works is a really bad idea. I totally not support this.

Damissak
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Why is it bad to change? There are for sure some worthwhile improvements on the revenge system.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:15 pm

People are crying too much for alt accounts, go and make some instead of trying to change revenge.

Move on to the Jacques tread guys go focus ur 'i need nerfs' chants there.
BOOM

invaderscooge
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 am

Yeah seriously, if you want to spend hours on hours out of your day to get a few extra resources that then have a chance to get taken by others while you try to farm yourself, go ahead. End game resources are hard enough to obtain so you do what it takes.You have just as much opportunity to make alts as anybody else, so I don't really see why people complain about this, there are way bigger issues here.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:37 am

I dont think this needs changing ... if anything they need to remove the layers of protection already provided because of unfounded whinging... this is a war game not a bubble simulator .. time to suck it up and let the big boys have some game time....
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.