NucleaRII
Squire
Squire

Nora - unattainable goal =(

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:49 am

Dear developers, I would like to know why so cut the dwarves. I have the main form is the missile troops of the dwarves, but I can't strengthen them as does avalon or virion, which gives your troops +25% damage and life. Why is it not really hard to buy and reach Nora? It is so important to me, but without it I can't beat LVL 80 void mirror. It turns out that for me, Nora is not an achievable goal. Why don't you make it more available...

Уважаемые разработчики, хотелось бы узнать почему так урезаны гномы. У меня основной вид войск это ракетчики гномов, но я не могу их усилить как это делает Авалон или Вирион, которые дают своим войскам +25% урона и жизни. Почему так не реально тяжело купить и достичь Nora? Она так важна для меня, но без нее я не могу победить 80 лвл void mirror. Получается, что для меня Nora не достижимая цель. Почему вы не делаете ее более доступной...

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Nora - unattainable goal =(

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am

It was in the shop twice. For $100
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Danur
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 am

NO it wasn't . That muist have been bundle for her.

NBSerG
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm

80 lvl void almost free

SirLolwutz
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

This is actually a legit point. It would be great if at the end of a void level we could choose the hero we want instead. As a dwarf player myself I also kinda feel kicked in the nuts about this whole Nora business.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Void heroes that appear in the shop never include the hero itself, it's just stat bundles for a hero you might not even own.

Retreat
Squire
Squire

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I got her as a f2p ( mostly ) on server 75 , certainly doable

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 pm

ddelucca wrote:
Void heroes that appear in the shop never include the hero itself, it's just stat bundles for a hero you might not even own.

This is false, void heroes were added into the shop rotation and DO include the hero. Nora can be purchased as a first hero for 9.99 but this means no Jacques.

I agree with the OP, it makes 0 sense to make Nora only available at the very end. There should be a single void shop where you can purchase any of the heroes at any time as long as you have enough void coins, which Nora is already insanely expensive on top of being at the very end of the void.

Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:38 pm

SirLolwutz wrote:
This is actually a legit point. It would be great if at the end of a void level we could choose the hero we want instead. As a dwarf player myself I also kinda feel kicked in the nuts about this whole Nora business.

indeed another oversight that shows lilith does know shiat about their own game.

completely unfair to dwarfen players (and that is from the perspective of a lich player).

the suggestion to give the player the option to chose which hero he wants is actually a good idea. (afzer stage 20, 40, 60, 80) - that way the player could chose the order in which he can get the heroes.

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

im dwarf. i think its more then fair nora is VS80.
give it a little grind to get her as a F2P. not just play the game for a few weeks and you have it all! it took player mounths to finish VS80... and save up for Nora. if you want, buy her in the shop! if you like her as a f2p, grind grind grind!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"