Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Re: Nora - unattainable goal =(

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Kennan wrote:
im dwarf. i think its more then fair nora is VS80.
give it a little grind to get her as a F2P. not just play the game for a few weeks and you have it all! it took player mounths to finish VS80... and save up for Nora. if you want, buy her in the shop! if you like her as a f2p, grind grind grind!

It's still not fair, humans get avalon at the start and virion after a few days, lich gets gan at stage 40 also pretty cheap, and rakan gets mako right at the start. Why should it take dwarfs 3 months to get their hero when the mech buff heroes have to be bought~ I mean they do get grimms at the start but he only buffs cannons/sieges or gives ammo.

Also nora is the only f2p mechanist hero in the game which is basically her only use for any non-dwarf player who hasn't bought jacques.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:08 am

Dwarf has OP rockets already
They dont need them any more powerful early game lol
They take 2-3x the loot of any other race and you want nora to be gotten easier lol
It gives dwarves a goal to push void anyways

tonzkie04
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:17 am

not as op as spiders

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Idk guys aren't we getting a little greedy? They are giving you the option to get NORA for FREE, even if its hard, you can have it. Lilith can go to the $100 per heroe.
OFC P2W sucks, but this game is balanced enough that if you want to be P2W you will have to pay at least $400 and even paying that, you wont be able to get a lot, there are a couple youtubers who payed $1k and got caught over some time, so to be honest, dont complain that much about this and..... CONTINUE TO YELL NERF JACQUES MADAFA... i mean that seems to be the only issue atm and not even for 600k+ guys (you dont see us posting nerf plz) is more for early to mid game.
BOOM

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Idk guys aren't we getting a little greedy? They are giving you the option to get NORA for FREE, even if its hard, you can have it. Lilith can go to the $100 per heroe.
OFC P2W sucks, but this game is balanced enough that if you want to be P2W you will have to pay at least $400 and even paying that, you wont be able to get a lot, there are a couple youtubers who payed $1k and got caught over some time, so to be honest, dont complain that much about this and..... CONTINUE TO YELL NERF JACQUES MADAFA... i mean that seems to be the only issue atm and not even for 600k+ guys (you dont see us posting nerf plz) is more for early to mid game.

you do SPAM ALOT! but i still agree with you about the game balance when it comes to f2p or p2w...
im not sure you have played the game alot after lvl 35 since you continue to yell nerf jacq. is right where he should be.
the forum should whine about avalon, virion nerf. and not jacq! since summon is atm, waist of skill after lvl 30. (take them back to the same power, but they spawn behind hero is fair, to bring summon alive again)
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:31 pm

She is attainable, just not early on. You will get to a point where you can clear 80 every day without borrowed troops, so it will just be a matter of saving up the adamantium. I do find it interesting they locked her behind the most difficult PvE content in the game, as she is really only of substantial benefit to dwarves, but it is better than having to pay $99 for her. Keep grinding and eventually you will get her.

Croft
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
This is false, void heroes were added into the shop rotation and DO include the hero. Nora can be purchased as a first hero for 9.99 but this means no Jacques.

Sorry this is not true. I purchased the $99.99 bundle for Nora before I even had Nora and it DID NOT give me her, I still had to obtain her via beating Void 80 and spending the 3500 adamantium.

Though this title is very misleading, Nora is very attainable but the game is a grind, not a rush. I understand humans received Avalon (if picked) and Virion for free but let's not think that because you can't get Nora at castle level 28, you will never get her. Just keep playing and keep grinding and you will get her...eventually.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Kennan wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

you do SPAM ALOT! but i still agree with you about the game balance when it comes to f2p or p2w...
im not sure you have played the game alot after lvl 35 since you continue to yell nerf jacq. is right where he should be.
the forum should whine about avalon, virion nerf. and not jacq! since summon is atm, waist of skill after lvl 30. (take them back to the same power, but they spawn behind hero is fair, to bring summon alive again)

Im HQ 38, and i yell NERF JACQUES to summon PrinceCharming :D
BOOM

sponkss
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:54 am

Wyrdii wrote:
Kennan wrote:
im dwarf. i think its more then fair nora is VS80.
give it a little grind to get her as a F2P. not just play the game for a few weeks and you have it all! it took player mounths to finish VS80... and save up for Nora. if you want, buy her in the shop! if you like her as a f2p, grind grind grind!

It's still not fair, humans get avalon at the start and virion after a few days, lich gets gan at stage 40 also pretty cheap, and rakan gets mako right at the start. Why should it take dwarfs 3 months to get their hero when the mech buff heroes have to be bought~ I mean they do get grimms at the start but he only buffs cannons/sieges or gives ammo.

Also nora is the only f2p mechanist hero in the game which is basically her only use for any non-dwarf player who hasn't bought jacques.

Have you taken a look of how new servers play out? everyone is dwarf and they are stomping everything. Giving them even more power to blasters early on wouldn't make a single race but dwarf vaible anymore.

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Kennan wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

Im HQ 38, and i yell NERF JACQUES to summon PrinceCharming :D

at what server ? i guess you play alot of servers...
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"