Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Re: Nora - unattainable goal =(

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Kennan wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Kennan wrote:

you do SPAM ALOT! but i still agree with you about the game balance when it comes to f2p or p2w...
im not sure you have played the game alot after lvl 35 since you continue to yell nerf jacq. is right where he should be.
the forum should whine about avalon, virion nerf. and not jacq! since summon is atm, waist of skill after lvl 30. (take them back to the same power, but they spawn behind hero is fair, to bring summon alive again)

Im HQ 38, and i yell NERF JACQUES to summon PrinceCharming :D

at what server ? i guess you play alot of servers...

Yep i play in servers: 20 (not really playing anymore) 40, 42 , 44, 1094*.

In everyone except 20 im top 15 +/- (but in HQ lvl in more like top 5) (HQ lvl is so underrated, in a fight you will win just by having troops one rank more than the other guy)

*EDIT: On server 1094 im top 100 :(
BOOM

Eushully
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 am

I got her as dwarf with castle level 30 and jacques ofc. It's doable

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:22 am

Could you share your setup/formation and what kind of troops you borrowed to do it at castle lvl 30?

OIO
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Kennan wrote:
im dwarf. i think its more then fair nora is VS80.
give it a little grind to get her as a F2P. not just play the game for a few weeks and you have it all! it took player mounths to finish VS80... and save up for Nora. if you want, buy her in the shop! if you like her as a f2p, grind grind grind!

Sure, I'm ok with that mindset, then your races hero in the void should be at 80. It wouldn't actually matter for a lich, because wraxius is trash, and Gan is a linchpin to a successful lich lineup.

That aside, its strange to put only one races hero behind a power wall, a very steep one at that, for a hero that isnt even that powerfull. Is nora good for dwarves, yes, can dwarves live without her, also yes, the same cannot be said for Gan( for liches), or blowing your 10$ hero purchase on anything besides jaques (as any race).

OIO
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Idk guys aren't we getting a little greedy? They are giving you the option to get NORA for FREE, even if its hard, you can have it. Lilith can go to the $100 per heroe.
OFC P2W sucks, but this game is balanced enough that if you want to be P2W you will have to pay at least $400 and even paying that, you wont be able to get a lot, there are a couple youtubers who payed $1k and got caught over some time, so to be honest, dont complain that much about this and..... CONTINUE TO YELL NERF JACQUES MADAFA... i mean that seems to be the only issue atm and not even for 600k+ guys (you dont see us posting nerf plz) is more for early to mid game.

Come back to 49 and you'll see how the game is not balanced "enough" Lei Di (our whale) can instant heal his all tier 13 army endlessly.

Also the arguement is fairly sound, as to why only one race has to wait till their in their mid 30's to acquire a hero. I'm not saying it should be the case that your "races" hero is behind that wall either (although it would make more sense, and prolly take very little programing), just that only one race having that barrier seems off.

FAVSTIANVS
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 am

I am lvl29 dwarf and I can void mirror stage 79 now. Almost there :twisted: :twisted:

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

OIO wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
Idk guys aren't we getting a little greedy? They are giving you the option to get NORA for FREE, even if its hard, you can have it. Lilith can go to the $100 per heroe.
OFC P2W sucks, but this game is balanced enough that if you want to be P2W you will have to pay at least $400 and even paying that, you wont be able to get a lot, there are a couple youtubers who payed $1k and got caught over some time, so to be honest, dont complain that much about this and..... CONTINUE TO YELL NERF JACQUES MADAFA... i mean that seems to be the only issue atm and not even for 600k+ guys (you dont see us posting nerf plz) is more for early to mid game.

Come back to 49 and you'll see how the game is not balanced "enough" Lei Di (our whale) can instant heal his all tier 13 army endlessly.

Also the arguement is fairly sound, as to why only one race has to wait till their in their mid 30's to acquire a hero. I'm not saying it should be the case that your "races" hero is behind that wall either (although it would make more sense, and prolly take very little programing), just that only one race having that barrier seems off.

When all started was top 1-2 in neferak after trying to defend the kingdom alone, and my 'guild master' sent me into a Big City to defend it and then leave me alone while i was sleeping ... so nope im not going back. Was nice tho
BOOM

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 pm

I personally don’t mind grinding for Nora, but I think putting her as lvl80 is a little much... the only way dwarf can beat 80 is with t12-13 units or with borrowed human t12-13...
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 am

Mithica wrote:
I personally don’t mind grinding for Nora, but I think putting her as lvl80 is a little much... the only way dwarf can beat 80 is with t12-13 units or with borrowed human t12-13...
I did 80 with dwarf with X troops and 2 borrowed XI's so it's doable.
Problem with it is you need loooooooots of retries as if you don't overlevel the encounter you need to be lucky not to get headshotted too much.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Can you show me your formation, because I have been trying with borrowed t13 swordsmen and gold t9 turtle and nothing worked...
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..