Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Nora - unattainable goal =(

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Maebius wrote:
Mithica wrote:
I personally don’t mind grinding for Nora, but I think putting her as lvl80 is a little much... the only way dwarf can beat 80 is with t12-13 units or with borrowed human t12-13...
I did 80 with dwarf with X troops and 2 borrowed XI's so it's doable.
Problem with it is you need loooooooots of retries as if you don't overlevel the encounter you need to be lucky not to get headshotted too much.

Can you show me your formation, because I have been trying with borrowed t13 swordsmen and gold t9 turtle and nothing worked...
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Maebius wrote:
Mithica wrote:
I personally don’t mind grinding for Nora, but I think putting her as lvl80 is a little much... the only way dwarf can beat 80 is with t12-13 units or with borrowed human t12-13...
I did 80 with dwarf with X troops and 2 borrowed XI's so it's doable.
Problem with it is you need loooooooots of retries as if you don't overlevel the encounter you need to be lucky not to get headshotted too much.

Can you show me your formation, because I have been trying with borrowed t13 swordsmen and gold t9 turtle and nothing worked...
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 pm

I attached 2 screenshots to demonstrate my layout. No silvers ofc on the actual try, heh just one.
I had 3 gold mech frontline (one Xi, two, X) and a silver mech.
5 X rockets and 1 XI.

Abilities sequence was fire off, dragon heads towards the closest (solo) tank, blackhole ontop of the dragon, reload and firestorm at least two spiders.... Then abilities depending on who was alive.

This needed A LOT of retries as sometimes the angel critted and instakilled the tanks (if they kill the solo one dragon changes direction and bye bye).
Other times those damned deadeyes would headshot everyone.... several times I timed out cause,well, many dead and so on.

I did spec some things specifically for this.... removed Jac spray, had 5/7 tanks on Grimms etc

Edit: can you see the attached pics? I see them on post preview but not the actual post...if not, I am on brightworth, #98 server, just msg me ingame

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:19 pm

This is rich, dwarven player complaining about dwarf hero being out of reach because dwarf units in neutral camp too op.

Danur wrote:
NO it wasn't . That muist have been bundle for her.

Heroes are always included in the bundles unless you already have them.