Esquire
Knight
Knight

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:19 pm

Agreed with prior points about this game requiring a much larger monetary investment to get an edge. According to Server 18's whale he was spending $2k+ a day opening chests before the new shop went live, and then even more once he could buy gold troops directly. There are also photos from his social media account with him and the Lilith developers, so he obviously has an in with them. He was a huge whale on Soul Hunters as well, so they knew him before AoC even went live.

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Sounds like he does not spend 2k $ per day but gets Linar for free worth 2k $ a day.

Wouldn't suprise me at all. If they go on like this, its just a matter of time, until they can keep their productions behind the chinese wall, cuz noone would want them outside. They simply behave like their regime does.

"Humans are not equal, so we can't treat them equal."

Upcycler
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:30 am

what's the point of server merge if all the cheaters just do what they do everywhere else and again all migrate to the one kingdom?
They need to fix this cheat/abuse whatever you want to call it BEFORE any merges.

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:10 am

Chandiris wrote:
Sounds like he does not spend 2k $ per day but gets Linar for free worth 2k $ a day.

Wouldn't suprise me at all. If they go on like this, its just a matter of time, until they can keep their productions behind the chinese wall, cuz noone would want them outside. They simply behave like their regime does.

He may not get it totally free, but he could pay as 1/10 (or less). 3 years ago, when I played a famous mobile game (should not write name here), game supporter pm heads of clans that if you pay $99 then they will send another $99 USD worth of gems to their account, they even form a chat list to support those guys. That is for gamers, the game also allow game officers setup and lead clan, it's not hard to know game officers would have much better prices.

Same to you, I think the guy above could tell the truth, based on the value he got benefits from, not the money he spent.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 am

Chandiris wrote:

It is possible, but his in game picture is him standing next to a $300,000 Bentley. He also bankrolled his own personal twitch streamer to follow him around in game.

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 am

Esquire wrote:
It is possible, but his in game picture is him standing next to a $300,000 Bentley.

Like this ?

[youtube]qDdZHIuAzVQ[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdZHIuAzVQ

Icecream
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:54 pm

To make things interesting again Lilith could forge another whale / whales, or shall we say giant catfishes ...

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Esquire wrote:
Agreed with prior points about this game requiring a much larger monetary investment to get an edge. According to Server 18's whale he was spending $2k+ a day opening chests before the new shop went live, and then even more once he could buy gold troops directly. There are also photos from his social media account with him and the Lilith developers, so he obviously has an in with them. He was a huge whale on Soul Hunters as well, so they knew him before AoC even went live.

What is his social media account/name... For curiosity sake, I've heard a lot about him.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..