Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:23 am

Re: Server Merge Date

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:25 pm

I'm thinking that the migration feature is even more broken than Jacques. Even on a new server like 1111, the top Chinese players have started migrating to 1 color to dominate the server. If developers dont fix this, servers will die out at a faster rate than before and merge won't be of any use here.
 
DeLoungville
Knight
Knight
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Blacklegionary wrote:
I'm thinking that the migration feature is even more broken than Jacques. Even on a new server like 1111, the top Chinese players have started migrating to 1 color to dominate the server. If developers dont fix this, servers will die out at a faster rate than before and merge won't be of any use here.


Yes, although migration was done to make things better for players, the absolute opposite is the case. Especially since the china release, because the chinese crowd is playing really organized and they gang up immediately under one color for server domination, which makes the game really really boring to unplayable. Please developers, rethink this entire migration system again.
 
Chandiris
Knight
Knight
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Just make one N.A./E.U. Server. They would never play that lousy style...
 
Esquire
Knight
Knight
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:58 pm

DeLoungville wrote:
Blacklegionary wrote:
I'm thinking that the migration feature is even more broken than Jacques. Even on a new server like 1111, the top Chinese players have started migrating to 1 color to dominate the server. If developers dont fix this, servers will die out at a faster rate than before and merge won't be of any use here.


Yes, although migration was done to make things better for players, the absolute opposite is the case. Especially since the china release, because the chinese crowd is playing really organized and they gang up immediately under one color for server domination, which makes the game really really boring to unplayable. Please developers, rethink this entire migration system again.


Can I offer my conspiracy theory on one significant factor as to why migration was implemented? Because the whale on Server 18 hated a House that was the same color as him (green at the time), and he convinced the Developers to implement the feature so he could move and destroy them (which he did within the first day of the feature going live).

I'm sure that was not the only reason, but I have to believe they heavily weighted his constant requests to be able to change colors to destroy his frenemies, especially considering he spent what he claimed was almost half a million dollars on the game.
 
Chandiris
Knight
Knight
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 am

Esquire wrote:
...especially considering he spent what he claimed was almost half a million dollars on the game.


This would be just sick! And if thats true, Lilith should just be that responsable, to not take any more money from him but send him psychologist on their bill.

Gaming just gets worse and worse these days...
 
Blacklegionary
Squire
Squire
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:23 am

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:28 am

Esquire wrote:

Can I offer my conspiracy theory on one significant factor as to why migration was implemented? Because the whale on Server 18 hated a House that was the same color as him (green at the time), and he convinced the Developers to implement the feature so he could move and destroy them (which he did within the first day of the feature going live).

I'm sure that was not the only reason, but I have to believe they heavily weighted his constant requests to be able to change colors to destroy his frenemies, especially considering he spent what he claimed was almost half a million dollars on the game.



Now, that's just sick. I think I'll stick American games like Hearth Stone or Starcraft from now on. We have a much more healthy experience here.
 
MaxBT
Knight
Knight
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 am

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 am

Esquire wrote:
I'm sure that was not the only reason, but I have to believe they heavily weighted his constant requests to be able to change colors to destroy his frenemies, especially considering he spent what he claimed was almost half a million dollars on the game.


Make sense with "HK" dollars. This game is not like CoC or Samurai Siege where p2w players can pay for every battle (100+ battles/day), this game is more for building/growing character, a player never need 500k USD to make an ultimate character (max building/max research/max army, etc.), even 50k USD is quite overkill.
When your character reach max state (and other players are far from that), paying more make no sense.
 
RACASGR
Squire
Squire
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 am

Blacklegionary wrote:
I'm thinking that the migration feature is even more broken than Jacques. Even on a new server like 1111, the top Chinese players have started migrating to 1 color to dominate the server. If developers dont fix this, servers will die out at a faster rate than before and merge won't be of any use here.


+1 THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP
 
Chandiris
Knight
Knight
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 pm

MaxBT wrote:
... this game is more for building/growing character, a player never need 500k USD to make an ultimate character (max building/max research/max army, etc.), even 50k USD is quite overkill.
When your character reach max state (and other players are far from that), paying more make no sense.


If you want to dominate the other whales aswell you keep buying. See the attached picture, you cant get that dominant with just couple thousand dollars.

Its always a problem when you meet people with serious psychological issues. Its the same in game. I wish he would have built a hospital somewhere needed and then stand there proudly looking at what he just created. That would be a healthy way to get rid of the money...
 
darkiey
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Re: Server Merge Date

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Blacklegionary wrote:
I'm thinking that the migration feature is even more broken than Jacques. Even on a new server like 1111, the top Chinese players have started migrating to 1 color to dominate the server. If developers dont fix this, servers will die out at a faster rate than before and merge won't be of any use here.


+1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xLiquidsnake and 12 guests