OIO
Knight
Knight

Why does only one Race get a Resurrect

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 am

So lemme start by saying I tend to look for what a unit can do, not what it can't.
Lich super (prince)
Highly useful later on in mass rezing, skelle/locks for your wall, if your on a server that has pretty regular wars, its a choice between decent defence(high rez rate skelle/locks) vs good duel armies ( well researched scorps/spiders). I've tried a few times to bring the lich super to duels, it just cannot do much more then get wrecked once it passes your frontline scorps. Not bad, its got other uses, but I'd rate it as purely utility. You can also take it along on siege runs with opponents that have tier 10-11 golds, and get a good haul of free locks/skellis out of it, but this is pretty rare I'd say on any server.

Dawrf super (prince)

Best use is for bronzing, and helping to meet power req's, otherwise its sub par in a duel and takes up far too much room in a siege run, I do not have the personal experience of using the dwarf super. This assertion is just based on the high HQ dwarfs I know.

Rakkan Super (prince)

Again, another unit that helps with bronzing, the unit summon makes up for the massive area it takes up, and maybe you could make use of it in a duel, as those summoned units are not a loss to your main army. So in theory it could be used in silver dueling. However, the only rakkans I know are still in the mid to low 30's, harder to say whats viable in this big hq 40 duels without seeing stuff in action

Human Super (prince)

So heres the crux of my whole point here, going over the uses, which are mostly utility, to overall MEH, why does one race get a unit that rez's 30 units, it allows for no loss sieging on targets thats would normally cost you a couple thousand rare rez. Its not as if human tank is sub par, I'd argue its in line with all the other races, however I watch humans go in on targets and take minimal losses, and they got to do that 3 times a day, is this a limited area of their expertise, not even slighly. As the other 3 supers have very little use inside void, but the Humans super is what allows for perfecting a large number of the void allot sooner then the other races can due to that rez. Is that a huge advantage, not so much, however being able to no-loss siege is a massive advantage, one that should be looked at and addressed.

Dormouse
Squire
Squire

Re: Why does only one Race get a Resurrect

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:06 am

Yes on our server the seraphim ended up giving a whale the ability to solo burn a whole kingdom with no losses; totally broken.

iphit
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:29 am

He soloed a kingdom doing 3 fights a day (limited by seraphim) , must have been a great kingdom , what else did he do with seraphim?
Now to answer op , angel main problem was already adressed , reviving is ok and it doesnt help much on void beside 80 , lich super unit alows you to revive skelies from dailies and do endless free silver runs , while as human people still have to take risks and the revive isnt amazing

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm

I can confirm the dwarf super unit has very little use outside of meeting a power requirement. The range on the rockets is subpar, the fire rate of the main cannon is subpar, the damage overall is subpar, and the reload ability barely grants any ammo at all, so it is nigh useless. It is basically fodder, my bronze blasters do more damage than the super unit.

The human seraph and rakan gunship are by far the most useful (we have a Castle 38 Rakan and their super unit is pretty nasty since their summons don't require troops to die to trigger). Ironically, between the seraph and Virion, Human's are more effective at resurrection than lich, they just don't generate troops from it.

Aegon
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 pm

So should they make mechs resurection or what? Look at hp

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Aegon wrote:

I don't think that is necessary really. They should increase the range, damage and fire rate of the rockets, increase the fire rate and damage of the other weapons and increase the amount of ammo generated by ammo reload. It might also be nice to see an ability that allows the super to overload machine units, where machines do increased damage for a set period of time, similar to the turtle buff but free.

Chaton
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:51 pm

I agree that it make non-sense. The angel SU does AoE dmg + healing, AoE straight line dmg and resurrecting, the damage is about the same as other super units (excluding Rakkan).
Dwarf super units are really useless, very little damage. As Esquire says, the range is a joke if you use the non-moving one it will likely do nothing at all. Reload ammunition is mediocre (around 10%). It really need a big buff to be any use, compared to angel for example.

Dev seem to favorite human race also, most heroes are humans. Add Vega+Elena+Seraph+Virion(resurrect) during a siege and a human will take 0 loss.

Aegon
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:38 pm

Esquire wrote:
Aegon wrote:

I don't think that is necessary really. They should increase the range, damage and fire rate of the rockets, increase the fire rate and damage of the other weapons and increase the amount of ammo generated by ammo reload. It might also be nice to see an ability that allows the super to overload machine units, where machines do increased damage for a set period of time, similar to the turtle buff but free.

This dwarf is already unbalanced, i understand you can't see playing it

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Aegon wrote:
Esquire wrote:
Aegon wrote:

I thought we were talking about super units across different races, not the races' viability overall?

Aegon
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Esquire wrote:
Aegon wrote:
Esquire wrote:

I thought we were talking about super units across different races, not the races' viability overall?

But you ask for more range and amo