Nomablade
Squire
Squire
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 am

Resplendent Set Effect

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:33 am

So I'm just about to craft my 2nd divine set, and I'm wondering what my next set to work towards should be. The resplendent set effect of "ability cooldowns are reduced by 1 second" seems really powerful, but I've been misled before.

When I made the moon soul set (hero bonus: initial ability -2 seconds), I was under the impression all heroes ability first use would be reduced. However, I regrettably learned it was for only the hero using that set.

Because of the moon soul set, I'm led to believe only the hero wearing the set has their abilities reduced by 1 sec. However, my friend pointed out that moon soul set says "hero bonus" while resplendent does not, so it could be possible I'm wrong.

Could anyone who has the set let me know if it applies to all heroes?
 
Vriana
Knight
Knight
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:57 am

Apparently with this all other heroes get 1 sec cd
 
User avatar
Kryton13
Baron
Baron
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:10 am

The set is bugged and dosnt work.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf
 
Bobby
Knight
Knight
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 am

Kryton13 wrote:
The set is bugged and dosnt work.

^^
 
Nomablade
Squire
Squire
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 am

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:28 am

Bobby wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
The set is bugged and dosnt work.

^^

Wow, that sucks, thanks for saving me a ton of crafting crystals guys
 
User avatar
Maebius
Knight
Knight
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Vriana wrote:
Apparently with this all other heroes get 1 sec cd
What?
 
Bobby
Knight
Knight
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:04 am

Maebius wrote:
Vriana wrote:
Apparently with this all other heroes get 1 sec cd
What?

Not true it just doesn't work
 
Bhaphomet
Knight
Knight
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:59 pm

All answers up to now were wrong.

I tested it and it does work.

Though it only works on the hero that is wearing the set. And as it is mage only (the set) most people will want to use it on Avril. To those it is important to know, that the set doesnt stack with her ulti recast reduction. Maybe that led people to think it doesnt work ...

Overall the set is only really usefull on Avril (for the set effect), cause she can cast her spells 2x.

So my advice would be craft it for Avril first then other mages. But for other mages it has less benefit - and is merely finetuning. You want the set anyway though for the stats it brings.
 
Bobby
Knight
Knight
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Bhaphomet wrote:
All answers up to now were wrong.

I tested it and it does work.

Though it only works on the hero that is wearing the set. And as it is mage only (the set) most people will want to use it on Avril. To those it is important to know, that the set doesnt stack with her ulti recast reduction. Maybe that led people to think it doesnt work ...

Overall the set is only really usefull on Avril (for the set effect), cause she can cast her spells 2x.

So my advice would be craft it for Avril first then other mages. But for other mages it has less benefit - and is merely finetuning. You want the set anyway though for the stats it brings.

Well you're lucky because i have mine on wraxius and when i enter a dungeon with lets say gazul they have exactly the same speed when trying to cast a spell
 
Bobby
Knight
Knight
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Resplendent Set Effect

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 am

So new patch and its still broken are u guys just not gonna fix it??????

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests