sunbow
Baron
Baron

Cleo vs Avril (for humans)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am

after the avril buffs cleo feels so useless.

2x blizzard vs 1x black hole, but the auto hit damage.... MORE damage for avril plus area damage plus freeze (crowd control).

i know cleo has the eclipse for lich players, but still, a starter hero being way better than a paid one feels wrong, cleo should get some love (at least for the first skill).

NubTuber
Squire
Squire

Re: Cleo vs Avril (for humans)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Cleo > Avril if similar magic stats and level. Beside in any pvp duel and/or siege will you really waste time to cast 2x blizzard or disable opponents backline for 6 sec ( and targets outside blackhole itself) while dealing insane damage and then go on to cast sun favour from vega

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 pm

its all about how you play. and level! i favor Cleo in pvp vs human. but i favor Avril big time in siege.
both get insane high magic! 150+ magic, and when they do, they both do real good dmg.
would you like to start with one of there skills or another skill?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:26 am

Or you could get the right hero and bench Cleo asap.

Vallari in case you didn't know :)

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:48 am

Keep in mind that even though Avril can cast spells twice she is only good in the early and mid game(and late game if maxed on items and stats). Cleo, in my opinion, has never been meant to be a DPS dealer. Her black hole ability is incredibly useful against Human and Rakaan especially in the late stages of the game when 5-7seconds of a stun/pull on more than half the map is insane... Late game heroes become irrelevant except for the ones that buff your army and/or can stun, slow, freeze or heal your troops.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

theubl
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 am

Are you serious ???
You are comparing a paid vs a free heroes.
Paid heroes always better.
And you can see that Cleo > Arvil for sure.

PrimeOfSkarn
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 pm

sunbow wrote:
after the avril buffs cleo feels so useless.

2x blizzard vs 1x black hole, but the auto hit damage.... MORE damage for avril plus area damage plus freeze (crowd control).

i know cleo has the eclipse for lich players, but still, a starter hero being way better than a paid one feels wrong, cleo should get some love (at least for the first skill).

Stop complaining about free heroes please or do you want lilith nerf all of your free heroes.Every single of your free heroes have been Nerf to much including they ability(Avalon,Virion,Vraxius....).i know how sad it is but you should understand that