Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Re: New patch - the biggest nerf to Dwarfs sine the game has gone live

Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:41 am

A lot of bad players here asserting that Dwarfs are op. There are many ways to completely wipe a full gold mech + deadeye garrison. Literally saw a replay of it on my server - all level 13 troops - the dwarf player lost over 20k mithril from the mechs - was fun for him.

The problem is people trying to fight mechs with ranged DPS - hint that won't work.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
A lot of bad players here asserting that Dwarfs are op. There are many ways to completely wipe a full gold mech + deadeye garrison. Literally saw a replay of it on my server - all level 13 troops - the dwarf player lost over 20k mithril from the mechs - was fun for him.

The problem is people trying to fight mechs with ranged DPS - hint that won't work.

Any other hints?
I mean i know that it obviously goes to gold footmen and gold mechs to defend from big bullets (?)
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 pm

No race atm needs nerf, stop complaining, i believe we are pretty cool atm (btw did you guys knew turtles can heal mechs?)
Lich need some love, we use to be awesome :P but cant complain either, we have free silvers on walls.
BOOM

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Kryton13 wrote:

+1
and after merge, im not sure dwarf can rebuild that easy... the game isnt ment to be farmville! they cant change the game to fit farmville !
but if you whiners fight gold mechs with archers im sure you whine alot more, and on alot other stuff!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Chaton
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:40 pm

It is true that when a high level dwarf die at end game, it's get almost impossible to rebuild. 5-6k mithril takes around 1-2 month gathering, maybe less if your server is farmville like, but you wont likely loose them if your server is a farmville. Don't say dwarf are OP, they are not. They have strong units which come to a huge cost. A tier 12 gold tank is 4k gem, and it dies, it need to be much stronger than those human/lich units who resurrect.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Kryton13 wrote:

"A lot of bad players" lol... Funny that the best way to kill mech is a dwarf unit, sniper. For you surprise it's a ranged unit so your statement is false.

I would love to see this replay, really. Please, share the screenshots for our amusement

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Hiems wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

"A lot of bad players" lol... Funny that the best way to kill mech is a dwarf unit, sniper. For you surprise it's a ranged unit so your statement is false.

I would love to see this replay, really. Please, share the screenshots for our amusement

It happened 2 weeks ago so the replay is not availible. It is hilarius that you think the counter to mechs is Dwarf snipers. Please tell me you are merging with 13/14/15/16 soon? I will peg you down as an easy mark and destroy you.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Hiems wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

It happened 2 weeks ago so the replay is not availible. It is hilarius that you think the counter to mechs is Dwarf snipers. Please tell me you are merging with 13/14/15/16 soon? I will peg you down as an easy mark and destroy you.

Nope, it's not a counter because there's no counters to mech, but it's what kills mechs easier. The closer to a counter on human troops would be horses, but they get melted by snipers easily enough that no one need to bother sending them, and after all the buffs mechs received the damage on charge is laughable. It's down to a choice of 1) you send horses and die faster, doing a little bit more damage to mechs or 2) you send swordsman and die slowly, but doing no damage at all with them. I don't even need to mention that it would be a full attack and the human would take heavy loses, and without archers and catapults it's a 100% guarantee wipe because for your information those troops mentioned before will do no damage to the snipers on wall. Why exactly you want to argue about it? It's obvious that mechs stats are broken now, you literally just need to click on one of your mechs. They die, yes, but the stats are too high for the cost. A full siege like mentioned before WILL cripple ANY race and no sane person will send one of those just to kill your beautiful mechs, just to see that there's more mechs or miners (that don't die) on the next wave, unless this person is going to stop playing or just don't care anymore about cost. You can and will clear human walls much easier using anything you want, unless you're sending horses on gold spearsman, anything else works.

Now please, don't tell me you know how to play after your post about dwarves getting a nerf and you get smashed by a guy using horses and a turtle while you were using blasters expecting to win lol

I will wait to any of you to show a mech wall getting destroyed the way you said, just me a printscreen on message if you want, really, you got all time you want.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:03 am

What is OP talking about? They've been buffing dwarves over the past few months like crazy, my server used to be like 15 out of the top 20 playing as dwarf. This patch doesn't even directly nerf dwarf units.

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 pm

The better troops to kill mech is Rakan Monk. :P
Server 38
Rakan