PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Alright now I completely don't understand this hero healing time debuff

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 pm

NubTuber wrote:
By making you burn through pots faster and possibly not make it worthwhile to continue constant attacks

Well, then it turns into farming building simulator.
Attack once every 8 hours HAHAHAH :D
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 pm

All I heard is bragging that you have 15 heroes and you most likely only use them for free sieging with bronze... shit I have all heroes and don’t think this change is bad! I think it’s very healthy beacause after you run out of pots you need to think about managing them. Stop complaining and roll with the changes... I am pro every change that makes players think more about playing, especially sieging, and forcing them to think about resource management.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

NubTuber
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

No its bad update in this regard, because as it was previously mentioned anything that slows down or reduces possible play time isn't an improvement in the right direction. As for Prince it's his choice if he spends 10 dollars or thousands, everyone should play the way they want and for how long as they want.

xLiquidsnake
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:11 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
xLiquidsnake wrote:
Just because you have to wait for your hero's to heal you think it destroy's the concept of attacking a garrision lol. Health pots just became another resources you should manage just like mana pots its healthy for the game if you ask me.

It is not healthy.
I paid for 15 heroes.
And this nerf goes to THE WHOLE BUNCH of them simultaneously.
If they go with only Jacques injury time, and let him heal for 24 hours, i would not say a thing.

But you guys sitting there with 5 heroes level 10, surely don't care.

How would you know how many heroes I have? and what level they are too? - I got all the heroes too myself and I am higher leveled then you. Learn how to break a base without using bronze runs maybe?.

Defences should mean something in this game at the moment they don't how is that healthy? I'm pretty sure you are supposed to be taking losses breaking golds when your both the same level. Your moaning cause now you cant clear someones full gold defences without taking a loss in crystal/mith or ruby. Either take the loss in rare resources or use more injury pots its your choice.

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Why?

You use heroes for three scenarios:
1) Quest - if your heroes die in quests, you are doing it wrong. -> recovery time change doesn't affect quests
2) Sieging - you can split this into a) bronze/minimum requirement drops, but you are usually doing consecutive attacks in a short time span anyways, and have to revive (some) of your heroes anyways, so it doesn't matter if their recovery time is x or 2x hours. b) you do real attacks, in which case some/all of your heroes might die as well, and again you want to do those in quick succession, so you have to use potions regardless again. -> recovery time change doesn't (as long as you make sure that you don't need your heroes after for a while) affect sieging
3) Duels - here is where i can imagine this change was meant to impact things, punishing you a little bit harder for accepting duels and just field bronze and heroes (and jacques). If this actually was mean't to do that, this could have been handled differently and more elegantly by just changing dueling paradigms in some shape or form.

The change itself seems very odd to me, putting in another time wall, which just reduces your ability to play (though as a long time player i am fairly confident that this won't make much of an impact in the first place) seems to be the last thing the game needs right now. In my opinion this just another completely unnecessary feature the developers spent time on, instead of working on actual content and balance.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:31 pm

NubTuber wrote:
No its bad update in this regard, because as it was previously mentioned anything that slows down or reduces possible play time isn't an improvement in the right direction. As for Prince it's his choice if he spends 10 dollars or thousands, everyone should play the way they want and for how long as they want.

Ah well if its been mentioned then it is 100% fact then.

Might as well have the player with the most power just insta loot everyone else on their server in order to speed up play time.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 pm

HAHA the first step towards a nerf on Jacques is here! Bronzs and Jacques dont work anymore cuse you will have to spend a lot of time waiting on him to revive.
There is more incomming ! dont worry Prince eventualy we all will get our revenge, meanwhile i got you a turtle!
BOOM

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 am

hahaha :D
you Jacques haters :)
Well, maybe it is THE BEST way to nerf Jacques and not touch his stats, damage etc. And this might be a very smart change, I can't whine about it, because basically nothing changed, Jacques is same powerful.
But this all doesn't matter.
People will slow down in playing anyway.
They will log in less and less... and eventually leave the building farming simulator.
If devs think that bigger injury time will force players to use silver or even gold units on siege, WRONG.
In duels - maybe. Because less healing time is a good change.
But the rare resources remain on the same level income.
In this case there should also be a good buff in resource gain.
Currently I get enough mithrill for 1 gold mech and it takes 2 days.
So I lose 5 of them in a duel or siege and need 10 days to get enough res to replenish them. Or more.
1 duel.
10 days.
hahahahahah!
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Bombplayer2Jr
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Oh look, a complain by the renown Jacques player

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:54 am

Bombplayer2Jr wrote:
Oh look, a complain by the renown Jacques player

Oh look, why do you even comment on this? is there anything constructive to say? )))))))))))))))))
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37