Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Merged realms 17.33 : Share what happenned

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Ok so managed to log in and get the game working now. One big detail that i don't think anyone was expecting is that the VAST majority of the map is covered in mist and this mist is only allowed to be explored after time has passed. There is some near us that will take 3 days before it opens and some that is just 5 hours - so i think it is going to be about a week before the whole map opens up.

Bosses re-spawn, they are still amazingly easy and the rewards are nice but not a big deal.

Some of the explore mist region quests seem to be a bit bugged.

Nothing really exciting so far - will let you know if i find out more.

I have no idea what you're talking about because I am on server 33 and nothing is new except for the dungeon reset.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Screenshot will help us to understand. Please

Thanks again for your time.
Server 38
Rakan

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

https://imgur.com/a/EL1oC

That is what my map looks like. It is affecting others on my server the same.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Kennan
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Ok so managed to log in and get the game working now. One big detail that i don't think anyone was expecting is that the VAST majority of the map is covered in mist and this mist is only allowed to be explored after time has passed. There is some near us that will take 3 days before it opens and some that is just 5 hours - so i think it is going to be about a week before the whole map opens up.

Bosses re-spawn, they are still amazingly easy and the rewards are nice but not a big deal.

its verry good with the mist, give all a chance to fight for the important cities.
but. did they color merge? (all who was blue is still blue, yellow still yellow. or did they make one realm one color.. server 14 was blue. after merge all server 14 is orange ?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Kennan wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

its verry good with the mist, give all a chance to fight for the important cities.
but. did they color merge? (all who was blue is still blue, yellow still yellow. or did they make one realm one color.. server 14 was blue. after merge all server 14 is orange ?

It appears that it keeps the same color that you were before the merge - on our server before the merge people scouted out the most powerful colors and then migrated. I think all our merged servers did this which is why there are only 2 colors with any powerful players...

Of course some of us told Hengli that this would happen....
Realm 14

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Kryton13 wrote:

I play on server 33 and we have not experience any changes so far aside from the dungeons resetting. Are you by chance talking about PTR server or?
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Niquette
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Mithica,

As mention on Server merge rules topic posted by Hengli, everyone will go back in capital, al dungeon boss city will be reset.

This is not happenned for server 33?
Kryton13 play on server 14. And its seems normal.

Do you have any new expérience to share with us all ? Send picture, everything usefull for All. Thanks.
Server 38
Rakan

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Niquette wrote:
Mithica,

As mention on Server merge rules topic posted by Hengli, everyone will go back in capital, al dungeon boss city will be reset.

Do you have any new expérience to share with us all ? Send picture, everything usefull for All. Thanks.

No, the only changes after the update were Dungeon resets... No boss resets, no merge features or anything of this sort.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Can’t blame Lilith for your realm being full of selfish idiots. I’ve played on several servers where lots of us actively tried to keep the server alive by giving kingdoms/guilds time to rebuild. Personally I think 7 kingdoms is waaaay to many and regardless of what server it will always dwindle down to 2 kingdoms remaining competitive, from there it’s up to the remaining players from dead kingdoms to bolster the numbers of those two kingdoms to keep the fight going.

It’s pretty lame how many people all flock to the winning team, I mean wtf is the point?

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Mithica wrote:
Niquette wrote:
Mithica,

No, the only changes after the update were Dungeon resets... No boss resets, no merge features or anything of this sort.

I play on realm 14 - it has been merged.
Realm 14