Vladepsyker
Squire
Squire

Re: Tiadrins cleanse the land has no place in this game.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:37 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Ya know, while I can completely understand where you are coming from I think complaining about it on an open forum was a bad idea. This strat isn’t widely used and most don’t think about it. I remember it from 61 and I know it’s a problem on older, more experienced servers but really all you accomplished here is remind me and probably tons of others about it. My server is already prepping for a merge and I am now creating a Tiadrin hit crew ;)

Good the sooner people start abusing the hell out of the mechanic the sooner it'll get patched. Thank you.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:18 pm

We will try to complete the examination of your complaint within six to twelve months. Your case is more complicated, it might take us longer.

Now seriously.. it would be nice to at least know whos doing it ...

Quantum
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Apparently there is a way to even do Purge the Lands while under alliance. One of my house mates got repeatedly purged even though we are in an alliance with the other kingdom (I don't have Tiadrin, so didn't check if it is simply possible).

shaunus
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am

The only counters to the ability is either choosing not to play the Lich race or to have guards be stationed outside Lich cities at all times of the day and stopping the opponent from using the ability.

Guarding won't help if the people purging your city are allied.
Yes you can purge allied cities, that's stupid.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am

Use your "f2p commited group" to drop this boring alliance then have them guard your city on 4 hour shifts ;) Just joking... but lets see who wins this election and I may send you friendly Tiadrin poke tommorow :twisted: