Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: The features that this game needs

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

wats this ppl not spending more on a farmville simulator .. lol .. eventually when the cash dries up they might actually listen to the community instead of the p2w kiddies crying in vip chat ... perhaps we need more protection ?? lmao...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 pm

The rationale behind recent updates and events, I suspect, is not to make players in weak countries stronger BY THEMSELVES. In stead, Lilith game tried to create conflicts among strongest players in strong countries, so that they will migrate to weak countries and thus make whose player stronger.

In my server, 0001, one of the titans of the dominant countries migrated to a weaker one because he could not obtain as many honor points as he wanted, had he continued to stay in the dominant country. His leaving created a new balance.

Phoreus
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 pm

FAVSTIANVS wrote:
The rationale behind recent updates and events, I suspect, is not to make players in weak countries stronger BY THEMSELVES. In stead, Lilith game tried to create conflicts among strongest players in strong countries, so that they will migrate to weak countries and thus make whose player stronger.

In my server, 0001, one of the titans of the dominant countries migrated to a weaker one because he could not obtain as many honor points as he wanted, had he continued to stay in the dominant country. His leaving created a new balance.

In my opinion, it is very simple and that is to milk more money out from the players just to stay competitive. Just look at the limitation of the robbing of wagons recently and now you can't even rob wagons without moving into a city. It is kind of obvious what their intentions are. Shame on you Lilith.

Corri
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:32 pm

It's a complete joke. One whale can control the entire server with alt accounts now.

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 am

Please developers look at my suggestions.
We need BALANCING.

booksmaster
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 pm

I completly agree to a topic starter. Just want to add one thing. You shoud set a limit for a revenge links. Let say 5 times. Otherwise it makes useless for us(minor kingdom) to attack any of them coz top players will just destroy you. Our top player got attacked 21 times in a row after attacking one of their castles. Devs please wake up! You are destroying your own diamond game! Please make the game playable for minor kingdoms! Our server had hundreds plyers daily. Now I see no more than 10 people at our kingdom and little more for dominant. Server 106.

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 pm

+1