gvela
Squire
Squire

Do PVE players have a chance in AoC?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello:

Some days ago some changes were introduced to the game to "help" PVE players, but some days latter those changes were modified (reduced).
I know a lot of people enjoy PVP and that's good, but some people like me does not. Why do I have to loose energy points and get teleprted to the capital if I dont want to fight with other players? For me is some kind of punishment just because i dont wanna have a battle, of just becaise im not powerfull enough to duel that player.

What can a PVE do to avoid that now? Stay forever in the capital to don't be attacked and not getting any resources from mines to don't be robbed? That's just unfair.
Most of the games have to option to be in PVE or PVP realms or servers. Can't you just do something like that?

Love the game but Im kinda feeling there are not many choices for PVE players againts PVP players.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Do PVE players have a chance in AoC?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:47 pm

There are dozens of empty realms you can join and pve without having a single pvp encouter.

gvela
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Well, im a new player, and the game choosed a server for me. Bought patron and 1 hero. Can't move them to a "new realm", and as a new player how could I know there are empty realms?. If that's the case anyway things need to be better explained or announced. Are those empty realms the opcion for pve players? So let us know when We are creating our account. Now is just too late to start again and loose what I spended. And comming back to my point, there should be servers or realms (designed for the game) for PVE players. I could choose one of the realms u say now, and anyway there is not guarantee that realm is not going to have the same problems Im having right now.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:30 pm

PvE is actually a state for servers after some time. By PvE server I mean servers in which a kingdom has become too powerful for the others, and that happens sooner than you think because of the migration feature at castle level 15 players tend to all go for the ones with more whales.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Its suposed to be a war game and most us of came to duel... You bought hero for pve? Just play another 2-3 weeks and pvp encouters will be less once you grow in power... In 2 months maximum your server will be perfect for your pve needs.

gvela
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Well, that's good to know but I still insist in my point. Why do I have to be bothered for PVP players while all that happen? Im pretty sure many people quitted tired of beeing attacked while trying to have a peacefull PVE journey. Thre is not guarantee even in that case that u will not be attacked. So I insist why dont we have a PVE realm or something like that?

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 pm

You're dumb.

kumiankka
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:18 am

@gvela I play PvE also and it is quite inspiring althought land resources seems to be updated. But Void and 2-3 day mini challenges are great.

In the beginning I was sent quite often to the capital and lost every time one energy potions / points and got robbed quite often. Brave lv20+ Chineses seem to be enough courageous to challenge my lv5 heros :DDD

But after some lv18 or some, the duel request and robberings lowered slowly and now lv25 I dont remember when it was last time dueling request or robbery.

On the map, just be careful when looking PvE treasures and challenges, if there are opponent players nearby. And in far distances, there are sometimes guards around opponent cities. Just but move a bit to check how guard behaves and move to another area if guards are following you. And move quickly from place to place. I use map mode when traveling, it seems to be quicker way to ride.

Later, your problem mostly disappears, at least that happened to me :)

gvela
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:30 am

Strappedcorn wrote:
You're dumb.

This is the kind of people I'm talking about........

And thanks for your answer Kumi, many things u said are happening to me right now but is good to know other people have a better time in game.

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:53 am

If you want strictly PvE, youre playin the wrong game.
Server 41

Dwarf