battu113
Squire
Squire

Just got ganged by the world today

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 am

I rarely complain but have to admit this new revenge update is even worst than bronken Jacques. For some reason i got attacked by both blue and light blue because i attacked a green city and they share the revenge through chat. How is that even make sense ? Now who in the hell in their right mind will even think of attack knowing this ? The whales ? Maybe they should just remove the attack fuction because no one will use it anyway.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Just got ganged by the world today

Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:47 am

So you attacked a weaker player thinking that you will just steal his resources and come out dry from water?

hahaha! :D
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 am

probably should have stuck to attacking guard towers... I don't think individual players can link the revenge attack on them.
LightStorm

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 am

guard tower is house only i believe like the old revenge was .. the new list its basically u vs the server in some instances which quite frankly is stupid for so many reasons ... buckle ya seat belt cause more new 'features' coming soon ;)
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

Someone was paid to code this feature and lilith wont let go. I suggest you contact them on fb and support chat.

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

lets put back some flame into the mega threat there x.x i was so tired so i let the threat slide for the last few days, but yeah, being able to share revenge link still sucks!

Maebius
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 pm

I was just (yesterday) thinking about if that was possible and we all said "nah...no way"... ha!

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:17 am

Yeah, a lot of people quitting because of this new "feature". They've done so many good things in those last couple of months, and then such a huge blow. Linking revenge attacks to other houses and EVEN OTHER COLORS, that is something that can not exist in AoC. Absolutely toxic and crushing for everyone, who is not on the winning side.