5hrs+
13 (57%)

Total votes: 23

Stan223
Squire
Squire

How many hrs do you play daily?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:42 pm

I like this game but it looks like you need to spend quite a lot of your time daily to play competitively.

How much do you play daily? How playing the game affects your career, study, relationships, other hobbies etc?

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Re: How many hrs do you play daily?

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Stan it is up to you; you should have fun from it. Don't think as second job...

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Stan223 wrote:
I like this game but it looks like you need to spend quite a lot of your time daily to play competitively.

How much do you play daily? How playing the game affects your career, study, relationships, other hobbies etc?

this game is as everything else.
you can play it just a little bit each day. but you will not be good.
you need to invest alot of time to be good. and might a little cash also.
if you want to be in good shape in life, you must invest some time with workout etc.. the more you give. the better you will be.
invest time in school etc...
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:36 am

Quit your job, divorce your kids, foster your wife the choice is yours!
Server 41

Dwarf

Destination

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 am

I dont think anyone is really ACTIVELY playing the game 5 hours a day because there is not that much to do(besides some people with thousands of alts),I dont think you need to play anything near that much and you can be one of the top player in your realm.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 am

Contrary to what has been said you do not need to invest tons of time to stay competitive, on fact I can run multiple alts and still play less than 2 hours a day on a newer server or less than an hour a day once I hit 20+. The only area that I usually fall behind is honor as I farm more than siege. Spending your time pillaging actually puts you in a constant cycle that forces you to play more since you're constantly needing to replace lost units. The only time I spend more than a couple hours a day is during the bonus quest event where all the quest nodes respawn a lot faster.

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:18 am

Destination wrote:
I dont think anyone is really ACTIVELY playing the game 5 hours a day because there is not that much to do(besides some people with thousands of alts),I dont think you need to play anything near that much and you can be one of the top player in your realm.

You are right but its not playing but staying at game, at least for me. Im able to play at work on my pc, so for me its 8h at work and 1 h evening. But to make void and all quest its usualy take about 45 min-1h. Then is just standing and chating and that sux.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Destination wrote:

I play over 8-10 hours due to tons of free time but you are right about nothing to do even with few main accounts. Also as f2p is better to play less or you run out of troops/potions and what not which in result makes you weaker. Unlike well built mmos spending even little ammount money here will beat any ammount of playtime/hard grinding.