User avatar
Dazed
Baron
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 am

the issue here isnt that just the house leaders went to default kingdom its that u tried to stack 1 colour and failed .. i like the newest changes and they address much of the crying from first merge.. the information was clearly given to ALL concerned... u need to be more aware and not just blindly follow some plan of lets all join X colour and get another farm server...
just to re cap the information was given to every commander in the game via in game mail , same as any other dramatic changes, its also listed under the announcement section with a post from hengli himself, farmville on the merge server was 1 the biggest issues and these changes address it to some extent, we can understand that ur frustrated but by simply reading the information given it would have became obvious wat u needed to do moving forward , just agreeing on a colour to stack to isnt nor should it be allowed to create the farm server in the 1st place..
Also the concerns about just dropping cities to get the farmville migration going isnt even relevant as this has also been changed.. sorry but all of this information has been provided well in advance of the merge...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
 
User avatar
Sorrowmaker
Squire
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am

Dazed wrote:
the issue here isnt that just the house leaders went to default kingdom its that u tried to stack 1 colour and failed .. i like the newest changes and they address much of the crying from first merge.. the information was clearly given to ALL concerned... u need to be more aware and not just blindly follow some plan of lets all join X colour and get another farm server...
just to re cap the information was given to every commander in the game via in game mail , same as any other dramatic changes, its also listed under the announcement section with a post from hengli himself, farmville on the merge server was 1 the biggest issues and these changes address it to some extent, we can understand that ur frustrated but by simply reading the information given it would have became obvious wat u needed to do moving forward , just agreeing on a colour to stack to isnt nor should it be allowed to create the farm server in the 1st place..
Also the concerns about just dropping cities to get the farmville migration going isnt even relevant as this has also been changed.. sorry but all of this information has been provided well in advance of the merge...

Actually, it could not have been stated LESS clearly. It says ‘default’ kingdom, which led most house leaders to believe they had to join the kingdom they were in before, not the recommended kingdom.
⚔️For peace there must be war. For serenity there must be ruin. For life there must be death. For armistice there must be conquest. ⚔️
 
Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:51 am

Dazed wrote:
the issue here isnt that just the house leaders went to default kingdom its that u tried to stack 1 colour and failed .. i like the newest changes and they address much of the crying from first merge.. the information was clearly given to ALL concerned... u need to be more aware and not just blindly follow some plan of lets all join X colour and get another farm server...
just to re cap the information was given to every commander in the game via in game mail , same as any other dramatic changes, its also listed under the announcement section with a post from hengli himself, farmville on the merge server was 1 the biggest issues and these changes address it to some extent, we can understand that ur frustrated but by simply reading the information given it would have became obvious wat u needed to do moving forward , just agreeing on a colour to stack to isnt nor should it be allowed to create the farm server in the 1st place..
Also the concerns about just dropping cities to get the farmville migration going isnt even relevant as this has also been changed.. sorry but all of this information has been provided well in advance of the merge...

Seriously shut up... there’s two colors that are way stronger then every other color already so all your stupid talk is already out the window. If you think the rules were plainly laid out then that just means you are trolling or have the iq of a 5th grader.

We already had a three way alliance pre merge to FIGHT the two strongest colors and now it can’t happen and it’s a two sided race. Unless you’re in this merge you don’t know shit.
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 am

Dazed wrote:
the issue here isnt that just the house leaders went to default kingdom its that u tried to stack 1 colour and failed .. i like the newest changes and they address much of the crying from first merge.. the information was clearly given to ALL concerned... u need to be more aware and not just blindly follow some plan of lets all join X colour and get another farm server...
just to re cap the information was given to every commander in the game via in game mail , same as any other dramatic changes, its also listed under the announcement section with a post from hengli himself, farmville on the merge server was 1 the biggest issues and these changes address it to some extent, we can understand that ur frustrated but by simply reading the information given it would have became obvious wat u needed to do moving forward , just agreeing on a colour to stack to isnt nor should it be allowed to create the farm server in the 1st place..
Also the concerns about just dropping cities to get the farmville migration going isnt even relevant as this has also been changed.. sorry but all of this information has been provided well in advance of the merge...


Your commitment to defend this fiasco is disturbing.

- you right... players want balance
- your right... a kingdom shouldn’t be stacked

Saying the information was clear... is grossly wrong... I went to customer service demanding an explanation and clarity on “default kingdom” and never got a clear reply. this is why I made an alt to watch this merger... all my worst fears about what it could mean cane true.

I was really hoping ‘default kingdom’ meant they got put back in their ‘home’ kingdom as players think of this as their ‘default’ kingdom in their mind.

My server will be in the next batch of mergers. This system is crap

Solutions:
- force every player into the same kingdom, not just house Lords ... WTF

- Or... find 5 different servers that share equal online power in their respective dominated colours and merge them together in their respective colours.

Even though we dominate Athlay, there are rouge players in our Skarn that are vowing revenge after mergers come... they would be pissed if they got put in our kingdom.

- honestly... off the top of my head I can think of 10 different ways this could have been implemented better withought frustrating hundreads of players
LightStorm
 
User avatar
Mithica
Baron
Baron
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:51 am

The option is bad, plain and simple... Let's address the bigger elephant in the room as well. Patch/Merge notes have been sent and the mechanics were pretty clear, If playing with your "friends" was so important you could have put being in the wrong kingdom aside, and just join the kingdom of your House leader... Sure It's nice to choose whatever kingdom you want, but at the end of the day, those players stuck in the wrong kingdom were warned!

The mechanic is horrible, what's worse is that people didn't even prepare and/or organize.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
 
Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 am

Pretty clear? That must be why everyone is mad because it was so clear! How do you join your friends when you are forced a different color? I’d love to see you explain that one. Even if you weren’t a lord people were forced to choose between only a couple of colors not all of them.

We did organize. We’re you apart if this merge? Clearly not. I can send you hundreds of messages from hundreds of people if you don’t believe that we didn’t organize. Guess what? Not a single person I talked to of the HUNDREDS thought default kingdom was NOT the kingdom you came from. So no it wasn’t clear. Stop being so ignorant.
 
User avatar
Mithica
Baron
Baron
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:33 am

Strappedcorn wrote:
Pretty clear? That must be why everyone is mad because it was so clear! How do you join your friends when you are forced a different color? I’d love to see you explain that one. Even if you weren’t a lord people were forced to choose between only a couple of colors not all of them.

We did organize. We’re you apart if this merge? Clearly not. I can send you hundreds of messages from hundreds of people if you don’t believe that we didn’t organize. Guess what? Not a single person I talked to of the HUNDREDS thought default kingdom was NOT the kingdom you came from. So no it wasn’t clear. Stop being so ignorant.


You as a leader don't join your friends, but them joining you... pretty simple concept, all you have to do is get over your little Kingdom ego. Patch notes were extremely clear, all the people complaining specifically that they didn't know or weren't informed are idiots. One of the first few comments has a quote of the notes sent to every player and posted on this forum.

PS: Here's the quote if you happen to be one of those lazy people who didn't pay attention.
"After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses."
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
 
Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 am

You are wrong. Some of my house was forced to go purple even though my default was blue. It also does not state anywhere that the default kingdom will NOT be your current kingdom. How does my house mates join me if they have no idea which kingdom I am at since they can’t talk to me unless they are in game? Even then like I said some were forced purple because the other kingdoms were not a option. You assume a ton. Everything you’ve said could make sense along with everything I’ve said. That should not be the case if you write rules properly.
 
User avatar
Menacing
Squire
Squire
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:10 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:17 am

+1 waiting for the support!
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 am

Mithica wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:
Pretty clear? That must be why everyone is mad because it was so clear! How do you join your friends when you are forced a different color? I’d love to see you explain that one. Even if you weren’t a lord people were forced to choose between only a couple of colors not all of them.

We did organize. We’re you apart if this merge? Clearly not. I can send you hundreds of messages from hundreds of people if you don’t believe that we didn’t organize. Guess what? Not a single person I talked to of the HUNDREDS thought default kingdom was NOT the kingdom you came from. So no it wasn’t clear. Stop being so ignorant.


You as a leader don't join your friends, but them joining you... pretty simple concept, all you have to do is get over your little Kingdom ego. Patch notes were extremely clear, all the people complaining specifically that they didn't know or weren't informed are idiots. One of the first few comments has a quote of the notes sent to every player and posted on this forum.

PS: Here's the quote if you happen to be one of those lazy people who didn't pay attention.
"After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses."


I read it just fine... I was also seeking clarification of what ‘Default Kingdom’ meant... most players... who also read this assumed it meant ‘the kingdom they where in’.

This wasn’t my merger, just one I was keeping an eye on so I could tell my team what to expect... I find myself talking less about the starting cities and more about this massive ball drop by developers.

Now I’m waiting to see if they pick it back up and how they play it. They are obviously passing on the demand to undo their merger and redo it.

So what are they going to do... just ignore it and move on to the next?

Terrible terrible idea.

That’s like posting a sign by the exit reminding the customers ‘your not always right’ while they depart in mass.
LightStorm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests