Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:50 am

They didnt say anything about the houses changing kingdom. This is messed up

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 pm

They said nothing about our house will change color.

Devs Lillith reset the merge. Or just make appear again chosing kingdom tab when we reopen the game.

Its require Now !
Server 38
Rakan

Hasselblat
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Seriously!? All leaders are sent to the recommended Color, houses included? If this wont be a joke this will be a reason dir me to quit this game!

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 pm

I think they thought hey how can we lose income? Oh hey let’s piss off all the whales! Dumbest update I’ve seen in this game and that’s saying something.

RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 pm

So a lord of a house is forced to go to the color randomly selected by the server or the color that he started in at the beginning?

Rene
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Lets be just fair! They killed every fun in the Game and they come along with the biggest mess i every Seen in a Game.
For me they must restart the merge or i will not only end this Game no i will try to get my Invested money back!!!

Do something immediatly! !!!!!!!

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

what a freaking shit show hahaha
Server 41

Dwarf

Thgin
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:50 pm

They did it to balance powers between kingdoms I think it was a good idea but they should have made it clearer what they were doing not many knew that the recommended Kingdom was the one that they put your house into and not the one it was in before merger

Haser
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 pm

You are right. That wasn't clear. I play about 6 month and now My house is splittet over nore, because some had no choice an others choose the kingdom where the house were before . As I logged in I only had the possibility to choose dunwulf, scarn, or hyral. If I can't play with my old group it's a good reason for me to quit the game.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Niquette wrote:
They said nothing about our house will change color.

Devs Lillith reset the merge. Or just make appear again chosing kingdom tab when we reopen the game.

Its require Now !

you was not allowed to join the highest power kingdom.. that means all houses get a random kingdom that isnt the most powerful in the moment you enter. thats more then fair...

the question is: if a house member log in before the house lord. was the member able to join random kingdom ? and was the "recomended" kingdom the kingdom selected for the house with lord ?

becouse i clearly understand the rule is. if you join the recomended kingdom(any of the 6) you will join together as your house.. if you select another kingdom, you end up outside your normal house.
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"