Jeremy
Squire
Squire

Server merged: Leader of alliance

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 am

Hi,

Can you tell me why it s not possible for alliance leader to choose a different kingdom than the default kingdom. I was in purple, all my alliance players are in purple and cause i m the leader of this alliance i m in yellow.

Please change that. You must allow leader of alliance to choose their kingdom. We are all upset about that so fix it.

Thanks

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 am

Wtf.

Devs change color of our alliance and nobody knows. Nobody explain that.
So our players go in previous color.
And now we lose our friends. We are separe and stuck cause of new migration rules.

Please do something. NOOOOOWWWW !
Server 38
Rakan

RockMeSexyJesus
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:55 am

Same here!!!

Why would the house leader not be aloud to bring the house to the color where the house players are????????

You spend all your time building up your house then your forced to take it to another color?

This was not stated anywhere!

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:58 am

It was... I've been trying to throw up warning signs since I saw the new Merger Notes
LightStorm

Jeremy
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:00 am

we spent so much time in our alliance and now it s in another colour without all members... that's a real shame!! Lilith did a real shit

RockMeSexyJesus
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 am

LightStorm wrote:
It was... I've been trying to throw up warning signs since I saw the new Merger Notes

How does that make any sense though?

Why would the leader of a house be forced to go somewhere else?

Where in logic does that make sense?

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

"Choosing a kingdom:

After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses."

I've been sending out messages that this was a BAD BAD idea. People will choose the kingdom they came from, not the recommended kingdom. House lords are being FORCED into the recommended kingdom. So Houses and their players are being scattered.
LightStorm

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Same problem. Lord of a big house and I can’t even log into same color. How can you screw this up this bad??? I will be quitting the game if this isn’t fixed. Refuse to join a kingdom full of Chinese that have zero of my house mates in.
Last edited by Strappedcorn on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

RockMeSexyJesus
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:03 am

LightStorm wrote:
"Choosing a kingdom:

After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses."

I've been sending out messages that this was a BAD BAD idea. People will choose the kingdom they came from, not the recommended kingdom. House lords are being FORCED into the recommended kingdom. So Houses and their players are being scattered.

Why would we think that means we would have to go somewhere else?

It only makes sense that the house would chose the default kingdom where it’s at?

It should say reccomened kingdom not default kingdom.

Jeremy
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 am

Absolutly!!! why the default kingdom is not our last kingdom ??? that s insane