Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:23 pm

yea i think keenan hit the nail on the head .. it was clearly stated in the patch notes and via in game msg about the changes .. balance is what all the crying has been about and they made changes to fix such problems .. unless it happened in an unfair way like keenan mentioned above then i guess u should have read the merge conditions better so u actually join the same colour...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Dazed wrote:
yea i think keenan hit the nail on the head .. it was clearly stated in the patch notes and via in game msg about the changes .. balance is what all the crying has been about and they made changes to fix such problems .. unless it happened in an unfair way like keenan mentioned above then i guess u should have read the merge conditions better so u actually join the same colour...

Don't you think that if it was clearly stated people would not be on here saying it was not clearly stated? Why would I not want to play with my friends? Let me take you away from the people you play with and see your reaction to this!

If you think the problem here has to do with power balance then you should reread what peoples actual issue is.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Strappedcorn wrote:
Dazed wrote:

Don't you think that if it was clearly stated people would not be on here saying it was not clearly stated? Why would I not want to play with my friends? Let me take you away from the people you play with and see your reaction to this!

they gave us the rules... so lets follow the rules.
you cannot join the most powerfull kingdom, thats means you might end up in random kingdom.
everyone can choose the kingdom they like to join. except the noble house lord. he must select the kingdom he gets.
for all members in that house, they get a recomended kingdom, thats where your folks are. so stick to it.. if you like to go your own way- change kingdom....
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:43 pm

I was lord of a 45million house going into merge and was forced to go away from my players. The rules stated that the lord had to pick the default kingdom which everyone would assume that would mean their kingdom they were in pre merge as that is what makes the most SENSE. If that was not going to be the case they should have worded that more clear. Everyone is mad because the devs did the opposite of common sense.

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 pm

If you look at the power rankings everyone still ended up where they initially wanted to go except for the people who spend the most money on the game and have the most influence, so I guess pissing off the people that help pay them their pay check is what they were looking for they got it.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Strappedcorn wrote:
I was lord of a 45million house going into merge and was forced to go away from my players. The rules stated that the lord had to pick the default kingdom which everyone would assume that would mean their kingdom they were in pre merge as that is what makes the most SENSE. If that was not going to be the case they should have worded that more clear. Everyone is mad because the devs did the opposite of common sense.

how to misstaken ? read the damn rules! "monkey see, monkey do"

Choosing a kingdom:

After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses.

i am sorry, if you as there leader wassnt able to inform them of this, (@all) or as a king note.)
then your misstake!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Kennan wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:

how to misstaken ? read the damn rules! "monkey see, monkey do"

Choosing a kingdom:

After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses.

i am sorry, if you as there leader wassnt able to inform them of this, (@all) or as a king note.)
then your misstake!

Luckily for me no one else sees it as poorly as you do. I even questioned the discord channel what default kingdom meant and was told by many players it meant the current kingdom you were in pre merge. Want to know why? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IS LOGICAL. I will repeat once more, they should have clearly stated it would NOT be the kingdom you were currently in.

Jeremy
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Kennan!!! don t say bullshit!!! What about my alliance??? i spent 7 month with my team in my purple kingdom to reach the tier 12 and this morning i had only one choice, going to yellow with my house!!! My alliance is blocked in yellow!!!! what about this?? what is the solution for that!!! allow us to move our house in others kingdom!!

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 pm

I would like to support Strappedcorn on this one:

It is not clear what "The system will recommend" means and the second point kind of sounds like "Lords must choose a default kingdom for their house members.

If it was just phrased:
"Lords of noble Houses must enter the default kingdom."

a lot of lords would not be stranded right now and house members would have picked the default kingdom way more often.

What is happening now?

Solo lords with a high tier level house enter a kingdom, many players join their houses, since their original houses are no longer available. Players capture cities for them and guess what will happen in 9d when the migration is allowed once more? Maybe even as soon as the kingdoms of solo lords got access to the maps of captured cites. Right, those cities will get dropped on purpose so that the kingdom the lord wants to migrate to gets them without a real fight.

Job well done!

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:26 am

Kennan wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:
Dazed wrote:

they gave us the rules... so lets follow the rules.
you cannot join the most powerfull kingdom, thats means you might end up in random kingdom.
everyone can choose the kingdom they like to join. except the noble house lord. he must select the kingdom he gets.
for all members in that house, they get a recomended kingdom, thats where your folks are. so stick to it.. if you like to go your own way- change kingdom....

House Lords need to encourage your fellow house Lords to give those roles to alts before the merger starts and be pre-pared to restart your house.
LightStorm