Jeremy
Squire
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:18 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 am

they have to admit they did a real shit. They showed us with this merged how stupid they are
 
Elusiveman
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 am

The fact that the majority of House lords from 20 servers that logged in after merge were taken by complete surprise by way this rule worked is all the evidence you need to show that the wording of the merge notes was too ambiguous for most.

It doesn't matter how many of you onlookers comment otherwise how clear it was to you. The result and subsequent confusion created is sufficient to warrant that the process needs to be improved and that the developers should step in and do something about it, even if it is just to send a mail to explain what happened. An even better approach would be to offer all commanders the option to rejoin/migrate to the "default kingdom" for their designated realm where all their House lords were sent to. This would still maintain the balance in kingdoms and allows house members to rejoin with the pre-merge House lord and House.
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Elusiveman wrote:
The fact that the majority of House lords from 20 servers that logged in after merge were taken by complete surprise by way this rule worked is all the evidence you need to show that the wording of the merge notes was too ambiguous for most.

It doesn't matter how many of you onlookers comment otherwise how clear it was to you. The result and subsequent confusion created is sufficient to warrant that the process needs to be improved and that the developers should step in and do something about it, even if it is just to send a mail to explain what happened. An even better approach would be to offer all commanders the option to rejoin/migrate to the "default kingdom" for their designated realm where all their House lords were sent to. This would still maintain the balance in kingdoms and allows house members to rejoin with the pre-merge House lord and House.


That's a great and fair suggestion, one that would get people and their team mates back together. Their hasn't been an official response on any of this server merge chaos. It's getting drowned out on facebook by another Epic Screw up with their Nora Hero. That being players aren't allowed to open chests for her unless the own her. and people are like.. wtf?
LightStorm
 
User avatar
Black
Knight
Knight
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:24 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:29 pm

You can keep saying how clear the message was. But the fact is, it was so poorly informed, that almost every house got split up by some degree.

First of all.
How are the non-lord players supposed to react when they were Orange pre merge, then game recommends them yellow. They cant message their teammates about whats going on.

Second.
After the first couple of cities were captured, people that logged in for the first time, some of them did not have the option to join their recommended kingdom(the kingdom with their house).

Third.
This way of "fixing" it didnt do anything. There is 2 kingdoms with alot more power and high lvl players than the rest. Atleast when they try to fix something they should do it right. Just look at how many players reached Void 80 as one of the examples. One kingdom has +140 players and one has less than 10.
 
Phoenix64
Squire
Squire
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:44 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Black wrote:
You can keep saying how clear the message was. But the fact is, it was so poorly informed, that almost every house got split up by some degree.

First of all.
How are the non-lord players supposed to react when they were Orange pre merge, then game recommends them yellow. They cant message their teammates about whats going on.

Second.
After the first couple of cities were captured, people that logged in for the first time, some of them did not have the option to join their recommended kingdom(the kingdom with their house).

Third.
This way of "fixing" it didnt do anything. There is 2 kingdoms with alot more power and high lvl players than the rest. Atleast when they try to fix something they should do it right. Just look at how many players reached Void 80 as one of the examples. One kingdom has +140 players and one has less than 10.

Agreed. Yellow and Light Blue are pretty much unreachable from the rest.

I'm kind of salty because I came from a Skarn-dominant server. Right before the merge, we all agreed we would migrate to Neferak because I had an alliance in mind that I wanted to make with a Nefereak-dominated server. Then the merge comes, all our houses are moved to Athaly and we don't have any means to message players who've already merged or who are going to merge - what the heck are we supposed to do? :' )
 
TSSR
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 am

And nothing changed. They sent emails today about new merge, but there is link with more information about merge, which goes to old topic with old rules of merge. There is no information that your kingdom may be different after merge.
 
User avatar
Chillblaze
Baron
Baron
Posts: 459
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 pm

TSSR wrote:
And nothing changed. They sent emails today about new merge, but there is link with more information about merge, which goes to old topic with old rules of merge. There is no information that your kingdom may be different after merge.

:!:
Outside chat application is the only solution here and warn all house members not to open their game untill color is known. It still doesnt guarantee that after oppening game some members wont just spawn without a choice.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein
 
User avatar
Grailyn
Knight
Knight
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Re: Server merged: Leader of alliance

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:55 pm

More merges coming is there any update to this? Should we all pass off house leadership to an Alt just to be safe?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Petes1552 and 6 guests