LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Watching the Server Merger From 64

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

I opted to get an alt down into the current merger... wanted to see how things play out because we are getting merged next. What a gong show, the comments are scrolling with epic screw ups.

- House Lords Got sent to the recommended Kingdom
- The recommended Kingdom is not the Kingdom they came from
- House players are selecting the Kingdom they came from

Everyone is getting scatters to the wind

SUGGESTION -

Serious! Close the new merged server, restore the old ones from back up and re-think how you execute this.

Either Force everyone hand in what kingdom they go to... or give everyone including house lords a choice where they go.

This is becoming painful to watch as the world chat on the realm is just scrolling with frustration, forum messages are starting and people are writing in all caps on facebook.
LightStorm

Elusiveman
Squire
Squire

Re: Watching the Server Merger From 64

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:42 am

Thank you for speaking up on our behalf LightStorm. I am one of the many House Lords that is not able to join back into the kingdom I came from, effectively having to leave all of my house members and allies behind if I choose to login to the "recommended" kingdom that is not my own.

Further even if we do login to the "recommended" kingdom, there is no way to immediately migrate to the kingdom we came from because migration is blocked for 10 days.

Please perform a COMPLETE RESET and start the whole merge process again.

In future make the Merger notes less ambiguous, so this issue could have been avoided by House Lords dropping their houses before migration. But then what is the point of being a House Lord anyway if you have to join a random kingdom as a result of it and leave all your house members behind........ Big oversight by AOC.

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:47 pm

^^^^^ What LightStorm said. This couldve gone a lot more fluid. Instead it turned out to be a ticket to watch an expensive hooker with bottle rocket butthole tricks do her thing at a 10yr olds birthday party
Server 41

Dwarf

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 pm

the changes to merge were listed in patch notes aswell as via in game mail .. it seem obvious to most and yet so many dont even read .. the crying has been about balance and 1 colour farmville, u got changes yet stil tried to stack the original colour anyways .. its a shame that ppl were seperated from their mates but simply reading the information provided would have ensured u all stay with house leader in the default colour .. not stack original colour ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Sorry folks.. did non of you read the merger rules ? we all know how this worked! becouse 90% of the servers is the same kingdom.. they CANT MERGE ALL TO THE SAME KINGDOM!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:12 pm

+1

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:13 pm

how to misstaken ? read the damn rules! "monkey see, monkey do"

Choosing a kingdom:

After a merge, the first time you log in you will be prompted to choose a kingdom again.
1. The system will recommend a default kingdom to Commanders from each seed realm.
2. Lords of noble Houses must choose the default kingdom.
3. All other Commanders may choose to join kingdoms other than the default recommendation.
4. Commanders who choose to join a different kingdom that the default recommendation will automatically be removed from their current noble Houses.
Server 56

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm

but if you think of the new migration and cannot join the most powerful kingdom. something backfire here..
im not sure if everyone is entered the merge server or not. but atm it looks pretty unbalanced.

NATIONAL POWER:
Athaly: 33,77M
Nefrak: 33,10M
Skarn: 21,12M
Icarum: 16,14M
Dunwulf: 8521K
Hyral: 8416K
Server 56

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Kennan wrote:
but if you think of the new migration and cannot join the most powerful kingdom. something backfire here..
im not sure if everyone is entered the merge server or not. but atm it looks pretty unbalanced.

NATIONAL POWER:

Wait what? You thought this would actually work though! You're bashing everyone for complaining yet at the same time wondering why the power is so f'ed up. Go play with your house friends. At least you get that option still.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Strappedcorn wrote:
Kennan wrote:

NATIONAL POWER:

Wait what? You thought this would actually work though! You're bashing everyone for complaining yet at the same time wondering why the power is so f'ed up. Go play with your house friends. At least you get that option still.

yea, dont why becouse you didnt read the rules about how it workes.
and yes. its bad they didnt forced to join the weekest, and just that you cannot join the most powerful..
Server 56