OneWorld
Squire
Squire

Tower Guards Request

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:36 am

Did anyone got any troops from request . I tried 3time and it says i dont have enought troops when i have more than enought .

LightStorm
Knight
Knight

Re: Tower Guards Request

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 am

Hey One World... if you are at troop caps, or if the troops you would get put you over cap... it will default to giving you resources instead. I've had one person tell me they just got some bronze spear men... I haven't tried since.
LightStorm

OneWorld
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 am

I put one sets or gold on garrison to open spots and had 50 space silver and enought for 1 bronze and they said i didnt had space and gave me 3k gold 3time .

Bozarius
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 pm

its rediculous...requested troops. pay 50. got msg im full and receive some rss. I could have bought more rss then received from towers spending 20.

This randomness factor they have in some systems is bad. also 50 for a bronze team? When resources otherwise received would be more then enough to build a silver team. Maybe even gold?

Manuel
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Bozarius wrote:
its rediculous...requested troops. pay 50. got msg im full and receive some rss. I could have bought more rss then received from towers spending 20.

This randomness factor they have in some systems is bad. also 50 for a bronze team? When resources otherwise received would be more then enough to build a silver team. Maybe even gold?

It does say a random set of troops from the tower will be given to the commander. You requested units from a tower that had bronzes, you risked it. There are towers with only silvers/golds which might be better in terms of value if you're low lvl and want high lvl troops to use or if the tower is fairly new and still doesn't have many resources/it's drained frequently by other players.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 am

Bozarius wrote:
its rediculous...requested troops. pay 50. got msg im full and receive some rss. I could have bought more RSS then received from towers spending 20.

This randomness factor they have in some systems is bad. also 50 for a bronze team? When resources otherwise received would be more than enough to build a silver team. Maybe even gold?

Keep in mind that this currency is free and you get about 50/day... It clearly says you will receive a random set of troops, higher the level of the tower the better chance of getting silver or gold troops. Also, you need to make sure you have at least as much gold capacity open as the most demanding gold troop in the Tower.(most range between 16-30). At the end of the day, it's a gamble, I only purchase wood and whatever rare is lacking, won't buy any troops probably until lvl30+. Just a heads up, Lvl 15 towers and up usually start having gold troops, very few however.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..