swalez
Squire
Squire

why is jacques never in store

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Well i have now decided to bite the bullet and buy him, i have seen him twice in the store since i started playing the game i have logged in every time the shop has reset just to make sure i dont miss him yet he never pops in the store, its been around 6 weeks now

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: why is jacques never in store

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:57 am

More heroes, less likely to show up... From my experience shop favors heroes for your race more than anything else, I have also noticed that the more I look and contemplate on a bundle the more it pops up. One day I was clicking in and out of Grimms bundle and couldn't decide If i should get it, for the next few days i got it 4-5 times(maybe with a few little differences in items given) it kept popping up non stop maybe at least once a day. The last sentence is just speculation, but I've noticed a similar thing with other bundles/heroes. Just be patient and Jacq will show, there are 21 heroes after all and it's not a perfect circle between all of them.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm

I feel your pain bro. I am not sure why did you tormented yourself this long. Others already have Jac leveled up... You are missing on double plunder, Solo bosses, Easy siege , Pvp ...
Its not worth it loosing hours in grinding instead of drinking coffee and watching a movie while Jac auto-plays for you.
Next time when you start fresh wait 2-3 days for Jac to show up and if he doesnt start another realm untill he do. As Mithica said your chances are better with dwarf race.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Farris
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Mm jaq peolle dont understand u r not limited as free players not to get heroes they really underestimated hero chests after they were unable to get rose in their luck i myself didnt get but i kept investing all my linari in them now i had elena and yip ha.. He was an angel after the update i chucked him to get jaques . I hope they hold more hero exchanges and by investing in hero chest i will soon oprn my 40th chest! Means free value hero payers need to pay 10 dollar for 1st.. 60 dollar fpr second and 100 dollars for 3rd but im getting it for free f2p players are really impatient they want to win easily no longsightedness continous race changing also affects strategies on the 21x10 battlefield instead of using complex methods try to view things in the game simply i have found a way to hold jaques in duels and garrision for humans but a garrision cannot defend jax hitting it constantly

Farris
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Mm jaq peolle dont understand u r not limited as free players not to get heroes they really underestimated hero chests after they were unable to get rose in their luck i myself didnt get but i kept investing all my linari in them now i had elena and yip ha.. He was an angel after the update i chucked him to get jaques . I hope they hold more hero exchanges and by investing in hero chest i will soon oprn my 40th chest! Means free value hero payers need to pay 10 dollar for 1st.. 60 dollar fpr second and 100 dollars for 3rd but im getting it for free f2p players are really impatient they want to win easily no longsightedness continous race changing also affects strategies on the 21x10 battlefield instead of using complex methods try to view things in the game simply i have found a way to hold jaques in duels and garrision for humans but a garrision cannot defend jax hitting it constantly

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:28 pm

Farris wrote:
i have found a way to hold jaques in duels

Everybody knows this hero is unbeatable untill late game when it dont mather anymore.
I am not trying to make fun of you but please share
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Farris wrote:

Everybody knows this hero is unbeatable untill late game when it dont mather anymore.

He's probably gonna say get XIII units or buy another Jacques yourself

sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 am

ddelucca wrote:
Chillblaze wrote:
Farris wrote:

He's probably gonna say get XIII units or buy another Jacques yourself

Sometimes a few snipers will get lucky headshots on him too :)

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:56 am

Chillblaze wrote:
Farris wrote:

My strat which worked 7 out of 10 times was to feed him a Gazul ult, always kept him from using abilities and cleared all enemy units, lol if they were bronze, around him letting mine in to do work unless he was buried in the back row behind golds or really tanky silvers, I usually killed him off before he crippled me.
Last edited by Zatarot on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:59 am

Where is the delete post button