Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: why is jacques never in store

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:41 am

I have seen quite few trying to scourge Jac unsuccessfully in all phases of the game. Scourge is slower skill than firestorm and Jac is usualy in corners behind 2 rows of mech... Btw Rufio can also distrupt his firestorm with leap. But these are all situational solutions which will only slow him down... I recently bought him (30d old ream) and no f2p player has been near to beating me. Not to mention some players got 2x arrow trinkets per 18 might from event. I am sure that once you meet lvl 50 Jac nothing will help unless you have more paid heroes maxed than the enemy. Sadly game went from troops 》heroes to heroes 》troops.

Farris
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Nah answers to jaques are rakans and lich lich classic strategy to hold scorps at front middle heroes rose and spiders at back vega heal max and gan blessing max im pretty sure it will work jaques is vulnerable when his shield troops open up he cant kill the scorps before spiders overpower the field also with rakan you need to focus fire and put crossbows towards jaques his shield will not prevent the piercing arrows to hit him and blademasters are really strong for humans plus ale to recover health what can he do when a bronze troop recovers 4200 health per second due to denji spring ale ability

Farris
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Nah answers to jaques are rakans and lich lich classic strategy to hold scorps at front middle heroes rose and spiders at back vega heal max and gan blessing max im pretty sure it will work jaques is vulnerable when his shield troops open up he cant kill the scorps before spiders overpower the field also with rakan you need to focus fire and put crossbows towards jaques his shield will not prevent the piercing arrows to hit him and blademasters are really strong for humans plus ale to recover health what can he do when a bronze troop recovers 4200 health per second due to denji spring ale ability

Farris
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Why my msges are sent twice? :(

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 pm

They want you to spend $100 on the most busted hero in the game. Even at max level, Jaques is the most important hero. He will exceed the damage of a rank 13 gold squad in a duel, and crushes walls. Not having him is such a huge disadvantage that most serious players just pay up (more than a brand new triple A video game).