sunbow
Baron
Baron

Siege Event for the merged Servers

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 pm

What happened here is making a lot of players very upset.

Why on earth would a company start an event for servers that are going to get merged without a single notice like "sorry, once the merge happens all scores of the event will get lost".

I scored 4.6M wall damage before the merge and spent a lot of energy potions (and lost units) to get this far. Not to mention that, as always, regular players have to compete with other players who just farm their dozens of alt accounts.

Even worse:

Before the event ends, there is no PVP on the merged realms. But if you think the announcement that attackers lists get reset and there will be no revenge hits after a merge, you are wrong. If you had an ingame message with a revenge link (e.g. to your alt accounts), you can still hit them back after the merge. Poorly executed on the development side.

Everyone who is on the merged realms does not know if he wants to laugh hard or cry, seeing other players getting new siege numbers, while they literally can not compete.

Not to mention that clearing neutral cities does not count as wall damage.

I am disappointed on this one! A lot!
sun

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Re: Siege Event for the merged Servers

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Before the servers shut down, the devs sent out a mail that said the commanders would all receive the chests based on their standing when the servers shutdown, and then the event would reset.... yet NO ONE got their chests.... wtf?
Server 41

Dwarf

Menacing
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:46 am

+1 True

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 am

+1 still no response from anyone in charge says plenty!

Jamie
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:56 am

Yea I agree, some people actually lost troops going hard on this event before the merge.

Chaton
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Sunbow, actually it is worst than that. Ranking were not suppose to be transfered, but you should have got your reward before the server got merged.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=15076
See merge rule :
7. If a limited time contest is underway when your realm is merged, once the merge is complete, contest rankings will be assigned and contest rewards will immediately be delivered. The contest will then restart and last until the originally scheduled end time.

That actually did not happen. If i understand well that rule, we should have got the reward before the merge and then everyone get reset at 0 on the new merge server.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 pm

I did get this info from the ingame support as well.

Now the event has ended, the post merge (hitting pre merge targets fake) rewards did get send out and the pre merge rewards did not.

Not even a response from anyone...

Chaton
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Yeah, I am in the same situation as you, opened many tickets to support and no answer has come... They kinda own me 2600 linary... hehe

Destination

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 pm

I will also ask them about it.

ChipHarold
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

+1