KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm

teoretic mans.

I, too, can think up that at the beginning of the battle the Gan is throwing roots all over the map and the missilemen are standing. But in fact, everything is not so :)))

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm

And enough to compare rakans, with us on a server of 200 people, not one plays with rakans. NO ONE plays :)))
Rakan - support died race

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:24 pm

I love this forum, everything is quiet and then suddenly appears a new challenger for the funniest & dumbest topic awards lol

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Rakan got one of the best late games out there except it's hard for non whales to go Rakan because they take so much elixir to use ale and are pretty helpless without it, 2 Rakans on my server went lich for free units and to restock up elixir for a few weeks before gong back to Rakan. It is true they're mainly for loans except they have extremely high end game power with xbows killing every ranged unit that's not spiders or tanks. Trust me when I say the moral collapse caused by their xbows is op late game with lvl 11s causing moral collapse for lvl 13 gold arch and rockets, it's just they are too expensive to play.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 am

2BorrowKing
You can not kill all backline for 5 sec with one xbow skill, but other lines you already will lose.
You will can use xbow only on 11 lvl troops? why late game learn me.
Our server and me have tons of excess elixir, but nobody playing with rakans, just use turtles.
Even me, not a top player, have 4.5 millions elixir.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 am

KUBINEC wrote:
2BorrowKing
You can not kill all backline for 5 sec with one xbow skill, but other lines you already will lose.
You will can use xbow only on 11 lvl troops? why late game learn me.
Our server and me have tons of excess elixir, but nobody playing with rakans, just use turtles.
Even me, not a top player, have 4.5 millions elixir.

Nobody plays Rakan because it is a new race, and it needs to be learned, plus it consumes elixir just like that.
Your millions of elixir will disappear soon if you are not AFK all the time and fight with others.

Another reason is because mainly everyone uses humans, there are 8 human players out of 10, all others go LICH, then DWARF, and last is RAKAN.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 am

Just finishing void with the only rakan in my borrows being a turtle took at least 1mil elixir and that's just finishing it once, Rakans have to do it over and over until they perfect the stages which easily takes 5million elixir if they can't do it in the first month, which most can not. 5k elixir for one gold active, use 3-4 actives per void stage is costly even if you only have 5 stages left that you can't perfect, that's 75-100k elixir per void run and that's only if there's only 5 stages you have left to complete.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:13 am

Guys, stop talking nonsense.
When rakans was added all play with them. And see that it is stupid support race. Not for main account.
Rakan arbalets have in a 11 lvl research - attack distance, stupid science and not have +20% attack\hp bonus.
-30% 11lvl attack speed, -20% attack. -20% hp.
Real fight lasts 5-15sec, you can just use turtle, which have all and nothing else.
In void all races use turtle, which 1 lvl or 10 lvl , have not difference for buff.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 am

No one main player in our server not play with rakan, maybe they are real poor?
It is real statistic, not a empty talk, like as yours

SirLolwutz
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:00 am

Please, could you shut up?
You are making an ass of yourself.