KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:50 pm

And lol again, they good looters, because they have cheat ability, with which same lvl defenders have not time to kill anybody and fast die.
Will see you how you will siege without activating open fire.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:56 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
2Fawksito
Like to loot, in pvp battles too use bombarders to loot?
Lol foolish, snipers at wall, because without open fire bombarders not cheatable.
Ahaha, you сonfirmed what I'm saying.

I use snipers instead of bombardiers in pvp - i play to win duels not sige - there you lose. Please leave the forums now.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

2Kryton13
You use now for post here?)))
I said 99% play with bombarders. It is true statistic.
I ask you: " why"
And you answering that you play one time with snipers and it is your Answer on this question?
Use your mind man.
Again for those who have difficulty understanding.
Why 99% DWARF play with bombarders?

If you will not be able to answer this question for a long time, I will answer it and you will disappear with your stupid comments

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
2Hoffman72510
Ok if you will answer on one question. you will win. If not - lose.
If bombarders's skill and they not imbalanced,
WHY 99% DWARF play with bombarders and not use snipers?
Answer me, genius.

This question has already been answered for the most part but I'll reiterate and add my own opinion.

The three biggest reasons why a lot of dwarf pick bombadiers is,

1- A lower gold cap cost, which I think is the biggest overall reason as people LOVE to cap block themselves and fit in every gold they can when using governor/army cap tile/advisor spot.

2- The more bombadiers you have the more beneficial blast off becomes, and this once again comes back to reason 1, with the gold cap so low for such a large portion of the game every player needs to really evaluate the best bang for their buck. In the early game, which I'm assuming is where you are, it makes the most sense to run bombadiers, exclusively even in some cases, a lot like lich and their gold spiders.

3- They are great for siege. The extra damage bonus against walls makes them ideal.

With all this being said they are still not the overpowered monster you are trying to make them out to be. Even with a max Grimms ammo capacity+trinket and the ammo reduction research they still run out of ammo for the majority of time when pillaging and against any good opponents. Once dwarf units reach level 10ish and academy 9+ they will want a healthy mix of deadeyes with their bombadiers or any and all high hit point units like calvary, scorpions, monks, foot etc will outlast the dwarf ammo and proceed to win an easy fight.

Any dwarf above level 30 who runs nothing but bombers will have a tough time against everyone except maybe a human player who only uses 24 pack units, has a weak Vega, no priestesses and no foot/virion. Lich will walk right over them, humans with calvary/priestess/archers will dump on them and a dwarf with the right unit comp will take an even bigger dump.

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 am

Also the reason not many dwarves use snipers is because their fire rate is so slow, averaging 8 attacks in 20seconds which is nearly all their ammo. For this reason snipers suck in duels especially against troops with high units per group like human swords which is the current meta. Also if you cared to look late game there are more humans than any other race, followed by lich, then dwarf and lastly Rakan because it's still a new race which doesn't have concrete strategies yet. Also they suck so badly at siege it's not even funny.

dablu
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:59 pm

Rakans ability is limited in time too.
Rockets are really owerpowered.
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:10 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
KUBINEC wrote:
2Fawksito
Lol foolish, snipers at wall, because without open fire bombarders not cheatable.

I use snipers instead of bombardiers in pvp - i play to win duels not sige - there you lose. Please leave the forums now.

This is interesting, it actually depends agaisnt what youre fighting to choose what you will use, vs humans-rakans is much better to use rockets, vs another dwarve and lich snipers.. we wont actually know unless we duel, im sitting at 1.657k power atm with some cool heroes.

Btw i still remember when people respect each other on the forum and there was not a lot of hate around... maybe yes i will leave the forum.

Have a great day!
BOOM

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Fawksito wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
KUBINEC wrote:
2Fawksito

This is interesting, it actually depends agaisnt what youre fighting to choose what you will use, vs humans-rakans is much better to use rockets, vs another dwarve and lich snipers.. we wont actually know unless we duel, im sitting at 1.657k power atm with some cool heroes.

Btw i still remember when people respect each other on the forum and there was not a lot of hate around... maybe yes i will leave the forum.

Have a great day!

I am of the opinion that rifles are superior against humans in duels whereas bombardiers are better not only at hurting walls and looting but also at clearing human garrisons. I to wish there was a way we could duel in order to see who is right.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 am

Not trying to rub salt in an open wound or anything but im sure lrince not realizes just how op fireoff is. A guy hit his base with gold sword frontline, turtle, siege, and rocketeers and the rockets pretty much destroyed everything while swords tanked and guy got 0losses
Honestly tho as a human i find it quite impossible to fight a dwarf with 6-8 rocket sets
Whether you use spears, horses or swords the rockets destroy your frontline in seconds and then the mechs and rest rockets wipe arch and whatever pvp wise. In reality even hero stat pvp fight between human and dwarf the dwarf should always win if they know what theyre doing(or at least know to hit fireoff and reload boom win easy pz)
Dwarfs easily the most OP race, anyone who denies this is a dwarf themself

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 am

Hisoka wrote:
Not trying to rub salt in an open wound or anything but im sure lrince not realizes just how op fireoff is. A guy hit his base with gold sword frontline, turtle, siege, and rocketeers and the rockets pretty much destroyed everything while swords tanked and guy got 0losses
Honestly tho as a human i find it quite impossible to fight a dwarf with 6-8 rocket sets
Whether you use spears, horses or swords the rockets destroy your frontline in seconds and then the mechs and rest rockets wipe arch and whatever pvp wise. In reality even hero stat pvp fight between human and dwarf the dwarf should always win if they know what theyre doing(or at least know to hit fireoff and reload boom win easy pz)
Dwarfs easily the most OP race, anyone who denies this is a dwarf themself

Fire off is easily countered with black hole. Blasters lose this ability after getting stunned.
He hit my base because I have no good garrison, and dwarf suck in defense everyone knows it.
Especially when the attacker has EVASION RESEARCH, and your defense has AMMO CAPACITY.
These things are too obvious to explain, I am surprised that you are the one who I am telling it to lol
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War