Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:53 am

KUBINEC wrote:
We need to fix it.
Why all bombarders use his skill all as one?
Why rakans not do that?
We need to fix this cheat bombarders ability, by using them for each pack.

There are ways to increase ammo capacity quite a bit, my blasters can probably go for about 30 seconds(with Grimms reload maxed out) and items for ammo increase. The ability is very strong, but it is not imbalanced. Should we talk about the 91% injury rate that humans have(soon to probably be 93), or the ability to resurrect up to 55 dead troops.... Or lich garrison having 90% resurrection rate? All of these are perks of being each race, it's up to the player to make the best use of it. I play Dwarf and the ability is very strong, but not at all overpowered.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:18 am

You can too set up your injury rate to 91%, you can use engineers. Human with ressurect swordsmens have little bonus in siege. Lich with 90% have bonus in garrison. Dwarf with cheat ability have bonus in siege too but else in any fight, everywhere.

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 am

KUBINEC wrote:
You can too set up your injury rate to 91%, you can use engineers. Human with ressurect swordsmens have little bonus in siege. Lich with 90% have bonus in garrison. Dwarf with cheat ability have bonus in siege too but else in any fight, everywhere.

Do you even listen to yourself? Human swords can go no losses against gold walls because of ressurect! Also dwarf miners are by far the worst melee troop in the game because they are Sprinters more than miners. They run away from moral collapse so fast that a group of archers the same level can take them out in 7-10 seconds flat with more running away than actually being killed. Also fire off takes a CD which could be used for something like sun god which is overpowered on humans because it negates splash, making rockets deal low dmg, or you can use cleo's black hole to snare them and stop them from acting at all. There are just too many counters to fire off for it to be overpowered, what's overpowered is human gold sword clear because there is literally no counter to it, full gold walls evaporate like nothingness and they don't even lose units with res and if they do only 1/10 die with 91% injury rate.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:35 pm

2BorrowKing
foolish man.
Your game is only siege? And you attack with only swordsmens?
In this game, not only siege.
Your sun god's ability nothing against bombarders with open fire. They will not feel your regeneration.
Open fire with one click affects on all units in the battle.
Cleo ultimate can stop on 6 seconds only half of map. Other half you will already lose, then this stopped half too.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:30 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
2BorrowKing
foolish man.
Your game is only siege? And you attack with only swordsmens?
In this game, not only siege.
Your sun god's ability nothing against bombarders with open fire. They will not feel your regeneration.
Open fire with one click affects on all units in the battle.
Cleo ultimate can stop on 6 seconds only half of map. Other half you will already lose, then this stopped half too.

Its comments like this that make me wish the forums required you to pass an IQ test before you could post.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:56 pm

2 Kryton13
I'm afraid that your iq will be an order of magnitude smaller than mine, can we fight?

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:44 am

I don't even know why you guys are bothering trying to rationalize with this guy, his responses have all been "they don't run out of ammo nerf them they kill everything", which is just stupid. They run out insanely quick and that's INCLUDING Grimms max ammo. He also threw in Grimms reload ability which has 2 negative side effects, one it costs a stamina and two IT TAKES YET ANOTHER SKILL TIMER.

Are bombadiers strong? Most definitely, so are golden archers, calvary, spiders, deadeyes, turtles and let us not forget rakan crossbow, monks and turtles which share a separate cooldown and do some SERIOUS WORK, yet they are balanced imo because the cost is high.

Another bombadier tradeoff as mentioned previously are mechs, they make every single pvp fight a potential huge loss, and don't say use engineers because they are useless, slow, 12 pack garbage units who flop over dead against calvary and spiders, or really anything.

So next time you cry when a dwarf uses some bombers remember that he had to use an active while you are free to heal, blizzard, jacques kill everything, cleo kill everything, soulless scourge...you get the picture. Oh and fyi, a dwarf who uses all rockets instead of a healthy mix of deadeyes and rockets will lose far more than he wins.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:34 pm

2Hoffman72510
Ok if you will answer on one question. you will win. If not - lose.
If bombarders's skill and they not imbalanced,
WHY 99% DWARF play with bombarders and not use snipers?
Answer me, genius.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
2Hoffman72510
Ok if you will answer on one question. you will win. If not - lose.
If bombarders's skill and they not imbalanced,
WHY 99% DWARF play with bombarders and not use snipers?
Answer me, genius.

Because 99% of dwarves like to loot,

Why 100% of dwarves have snipers on walls over bonbarders...

Wait now that i answered this ... im a genius now?
BOOM

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:47 pm

2Fawksito
Like to loot, in pvp battles too use bombarders to loot?
Lol foolish, snipers at wall, because without open fire bombarders not cheatable.
Ahaha, you сonfirmed what I'm saying.