Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:04 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Not trying to rub salt in an open wound or anything but im sure lrince not realizes just how op fireoff is. A guy hit his base with gold sword frontline, turtle, siege, and rocketeers and the rockets pretty much destroyed everything while swords tanked and guy got 0losses
Honestly tho as a human i find it quite impossible to fight a dwarf with 6-8 rocket sets
Whether you use spears, horses or swords the rockets destroy your frontline in seconds and then the mechs and rest rockets wipe arch and whatever pvp wise. In reality even hero stat pvp fight between human and dwarf the dwarf should always win if they know what theyre doing(or at least know to hit fireoff and reload boom win easy pz)
Dwarfs easily the most OP race, anyone who denies this is a dwarf themself

Fire off is easily countered with black hole. Blasters lose this ability after getting stunned.
He hit my base because I have no good garrison, and dwarf suck in defense everyone knows it.
Especially when the attacker has EVASION RESEARCH, and your defense has AMMO CAPACITY.
These things are too obvious to explain, I am surprised that you are the one who I am telling it to lol

Hm what about those without black whole as yours?
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:21 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Not trying to rub salt in an open wound or anything but im sure lrince not realizes just how op fireoff is. A guy hit his base with gold sword frontline, turtle, siege, and rocketeers and the rockets pretty much destroyed everything while swords tanked and guy got 0losses
Honestly tho as a human i find it quite impossible to fight a dwarf with 6-8 rocket sets
Whether you use spears, horses or swords the rockets destroy your frontline in seconds and then the mechs and rest rockets wipe arch and whatever pvp wise. In reality even hero stat pvp fight between human and dwarf the dwarf should always win if they know what theyre doing(or at least know to hit fireoff and reload boom win easy pz)

Fire off is easily countered with black hole. Blasters lose this ability after getting stunned.
He hit my base because I have no good garrison, and dwarf suck in defense everyone knows it.
Especially when the attacker has EVASION RESEARCH, and your defense has AMMO CAPACITY.
These things are too obvious to explain, I am surprised that you are the one who I am telling it to lol

You cant label a bought hero as a counter when majority dont have it
So basically everyone without cleo = dead
Dwarf doesnt suck at defense
Mechs have the highest hp in the game and can end up being 6, snipers obliterate everything
The main issue with your garrison is you have so many rockets. You need snipers not rockets for garrison
Can your wall use blackhole? Never knew that was a feature lol

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:

Never met anyone without Cleo, but ok, in this case, if there is no Black hole, then don't PVP with dwarf.

It is the same as you ask: what if I don't have Vega or Virion?
Then don't use swordsmen lol, or don't fight at all.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:26 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Chillblaze wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:

Never met anyone without Cleo, but ok, in this case, if there is no Black hole, then don't PVP with dwarf.

It is the same as you ask: what if I don't have Vega or Virion?
Then don't use swordsmen lol, or don't fight at all.

Im really hoping that was sarcastic when you said you never met anyone without cleo...
its not a free hero and its not broken like she was 4-5 months ago
Not many even go for her solely due to the only skill that benefits most people is blackhole
Avoiding a fight with ANYONE of a certain race solely due to not having one hero is not the way the game is intended to play

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 pm

I doubt hes sarcastic as most of the f2p or patron playerbase is gone and only those who spent too much are left to fight eachother and occasional npc tower.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:40 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
I doubt hes sarcastic as most of the f2p or patron playerbase is gone and only those who spent too much are left to fight eachother and occasional npc tower.

Im saying that mainly because half the people on our server or more prior to merger never had cleo and still dont including me and hes met us lmao

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Hisoka wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:

You cant label a bought hero as a counter when majority dont have it
So basically everyone without cleo = dead
Dwarf doesnt suck at defense
Mechs have the highest hp in the game and can end up being 6, snipers obliterate everything
The main issue with your garrison is you have so many rockets. You need snipers not rockets for garrison
Can your wall use blackhole? Never knew that was a feature lol

You didn't get the whole picture. I had 110 gold snipers of 12-13 tier. They did nothing to gold swords.
And only 24 gold blasters which are also useless ;D
Previously on S94 I was attacked with Bronze-Jac and still with that high amount of snipers and gold mech frontline each attack killed 2-3-4 gold mechs.
Since they are not repairable, you can see that dwarf garrison on high levels is a HONOR BANK. As soon as you get enough research on your human swords, you will understand it too.
Mechs can end up being 6 and give even more honor to those who siege you, or PVP you and have better heroes :P
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:55 pm

pmfortits wrote:
Wow, I gotta say, with all the shit balancing and mechanics in this game, that isn't even on the radar. Actually kinda laughed that this was an issue for you, and not the plethora of others which affect everyone a lot more. Not to mention they lose all their ammo in like 10 seconds...

All the races have some trade-offs like that.

Rigth lol

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:07 pm

But still why rakan have to activate each troop with tons of elixir, while blasters 15 only
For rakan this are a really pain in the ...
Even after update

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:02 pm

Aegon wrote:
But still why rakan have to activate each troop with tons of elixir, while blasters 15 only
For rakan this are a really pain in the ...
Even after update

Agreed. It should cost at least 3-5k per stack and scale up with level...