Sargon
Baron
Baron

Re: #LichLivesMatters!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Zatarot wrote:
Isn't there something like a 10hr cd on it? How would they be doing it over and over?

They just come back once or twice a day and whither it down. Walls heal super slowly. We've also used tons of Tiadrin's to drop a lich wall way down on 17-33. It doesn't kill their garrison, but it makes it so once you break a defense wave, you will probably kill the entire wall without having to push through tons of golds or resurrecting undead.

Anyway, its a dumb ability. Wouldn't you be annoyed if your castle just lost 10% of its HP once or twice a day and you can't even see who did it?

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Probably that's the way devs thinked about this tons of undeads, that should be killed 1000 times

BoKnows
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Wall heal skill! Looks like they actually listened!

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm

BoKnows wrote:

it preetty much cant help you with that tiadrin skill ... if the cooldown was like 5 hours, yeah that would help a bit, if you dont face too many tiadrin players.

I think the skill is rather meant to be used to get back into the game after you have been sent back to your main city ... still the cooldown should be around 10-12 hours not 2 days or heal 50% of your wall ...

the tiadrin skill is for pussies ;-)

just counter it by moving to a city with many liches - if I am not mistaken the skill isnt targeted, it hits a random lich.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

mrpuff123 wrote:
Bhaphomet wrote:
BoKnows wrote:

it preetty much cant help you with that tiadrin skill ... if the cooldown was like 5 hours, yeah that would help a bit, if you dont face too many tiadrin players.

I think the skill is rather meant to be used to get back into the game after you have been sent back to your main city ... still the cooldown should be around 10-12 hours not 2 days or heal 50% of your wall ...

the tiadrin skill is for pussies ;-)

just counter it by moving to a city with many liches - if I am not mistaken the skill isnt targeted, it hits a random lich.

You have no idea what you are talking about, the skill is targetable. Stop whining because we set your city on fire, blackstorm piece of shit.

hahahaha, magic is that you in disguise?

but yeah it can be targeted - tested it on your friend :-) havnt been using it before, thought it was too pussy ...

... but well, pussy attacks for pussies :-)

P.S.: It might help you, if you get a life instead of insulting others over a game! If you alrdy have a life, try getting some manners. helps with life!

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Damage is 10% for 3 mana and 14% for 4 mana from the current wall HP
So if your wall is 200k the damage will be 20k, 100k then 10k

You can't send a lich to capital with this skill... around 20k you don't do enough damage... and with hose skill you can repair 10%

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:07 am

MihailCCCP wrote:
Damage is 10% for 3 mana and 14% for 4 mana from the current wall HP
So if your wall is 200k the damage will be 20k, 100k then 10k

You can't send a lich to capital with this skill... around 20k you don't do enough damage... and with hose skill you can repair 10%

yeah, true, though you could much more easily send a lich to capital after purging his/her walls, cause you dont need to destroy a lot wall anymore ...

... it might have been implemented to counter that lich can summon units for wall for free (though those events, which made it possible, have been implemented way later) - and even than it doesnt really counter that ability - having tiadrin on the field in a battle counters undead good enough I find ... this ability is somehow unbalanced as only lich walls can be hit with it ... would be a different story if all races could be targeted ... but well this game isnt balanced any way and will never be - so I guess easiest way is to pay back with the same currency and live with it :-)

one thing remains: its a pussy skill ;-)