RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

#LichLivesMatters!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 am

Of all the races in the game, Lich is the one being TARGETED by the devs in a racial crackdown, and as a Lich, I've had enough and will not accept any further discrimination. Champion of this crackdown, TIADRIN can single handedly take down ANY Lich wall with her "purge the lands skill" rank 5 in about a week at NO CONSEQUENCES, not even consuming any mana or energy.

I propose that Tiadrin have purge the lands skill changed to something else entirely, not racist and not involving anything outside of combat LIKE THE REST of the heroes, and to also remove the double damage effect to undead units, or keep it for npcs only.

We will continue to protest, so we can have FAIR and EQUAL chance at siege defence in this game as everybody else!

#LichLivesMatter!

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Re: #LichLivesMatters!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Filthy lich creatures shouldn't demand anything.
Instead Devs should give humans more resurrection skills!

#ShowHumansMoreLove!

fooku
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:32 pm

#LichSitDownBeHumble

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Anyway they cannot purge you to 0
Just a skill for tiadrin, not so useful, while garison still here.

RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:19 pm

Id love to see you all have your walls constantly being hit till ur at 20k wall. We have just had a buff to our wall units but we still have the worst ranged units to mount the wall itself. Literally every person with a Jaqs will clear the entirety of our ground units with a bronze army, and also. The only thing undead resurrection does is give tons of honor and make it a little harder to reach the wall, but they won't protect the loot at all.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:07 am

Yeah probably lich defence it's bad, but this instant resurrection is not bad , yeah only 70% but instant.
You have pvp bonus then. :)
And race is player choice, i think you know all + and - when you play with a certain race.

Destination

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:07 pm

From what i saw lich defense is one of the hardest if not the hardest defense to break.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 am

Aegon wrote:
Yeah probably lich defence it's bad, but this instant resurrection is not bad , yeah only 70% but instant.
You have pvp bonus then. :)
And race is player choice, i think you know all + and - when you play with a certain race.

90%** with 2 specific researcher completed for each undead unit. :geek: :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek:
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Destination wrote:
From what i saw lich defense is one of the hardest if not the hardest defense to break.

at max level, tons of gold scorps and spiders with healers on the wall is very hard to break, and free undead golds from speed events make it very deep. The OP is still correct that Tiadrins ability is ridiculous. It just shouldn't exist. Theres no reason one particular race should have to deal with a hero hitting their wall for 10% of current HP for free, at zero risk, with no way to prevent somebody who is persistent from doing it over and over. Just doesn't belong in this game.

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Isn't there something like a 10hr cd on it? How would they be doing it over and over?