DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Re: Duels - Hero stats are out of control

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm surprised this is coming to people's attention so late. This mechanic could definitely use a rework as OP said. Right now you want to field as many gladiators as you can. They give the most might and stamina, and their set also has a lot of command on them, so basically all you need (yeah magic is useless). Denji's class buffs are useless for you, because you don't play rakan? Who cares, he's a stats stacked gladiator who also has a might increasing skill, get that 30% baby oh yeah!

Croft
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

I have this one replay saved where one person had max stats and ability points in 16 out 18 heros he put on the field. They are also only castle level 37 at the time too. I was so stunned when I saw that they had over 900 points in every stat...I believe that they must've cheated but I have no proof...but I can't imagine that somebody with even that much money would be lucky enough to gather all those stats before they hit level 40.

For that reason, I stop purchasing the $5 packs/patron. Even if they could prove to me they didn't cheat...it just seems like a futile effort trying to catch up to players like that.

Destination

Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 pm

you get a decent amount of stats if you buy a lot of chests and everything you can get in the shop. It is not that hard to max out hero stats if you spend enough.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:32 pm

I know Croft from my short stay in realm 74 and if powerful player like him can't buy that many points I won't try either.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:58 pm

I like idea with the X% over stats
Sure would be anyway some who have +500 to all stats XD bit for best duel experience will be nice to have a kind of new type to count stats.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Pvps just whoever has more heroes now honestly
Would be better if we only used 6-8 so we could have more army but thats not viable ANYMORE due to 30% buffs

Croft
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Destination wrote:
you get a decent amount of stats if you buy a lot of chests and everything you can get in the shop. It is not that hard to max out hero stats if you spend enough.

but that further adds to the RNG factor which is another problem. I was purchasing the $5 bundles whenever I saw a stat card and I would go days without seeing them.

I never really buy those linari chest, but that RNG is even more random.I just can't comprehend somebody legit accumulating over 700+ ability points and 1,680+ skill points before castle 40 (these amounts are assuming 14 heroes have 50 ability points each and all 120 stat cards). People figure out ways to exploit games all the time; especially if you know how to modify apks file.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Destination wrote:

And thats the issue
People spend so much that they win duels due to so much difference in stats
Even if their lineup is shit
They could put archers frontline and win just because 30% difference is so huge

Destination

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Croft wrote:
Destination wrote:

but that further adds to the RNG factor which is another problem. I was purchasing the $5 bundles whenever I saw a stat card and I would go days without seeing them.

I never really buy those linari chest, but that RNG is even more random.I just can't comprehend somebody legit accumulating over 700+ ability points and 1,680+ skill points before castle 40 (these amounts are assuming 14 heroes have 50 ability points each and all 120 stat cards). People figure out ways to exploit games all the time; especially if you know how to modify apks file.

Not sure it is that easy for server based games.

And yes, there is hardly a way to overcome those Stat differences.

All I am saying is that if you are willing to spend a lot you will not have problems with getting stats, in response to someone saying that it is hard.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Destination wrote:
Croft wrote:
Destination wrote:

Not sure it is that easy for server based games.

And yes, there is hardly a way to overcome those Stat differences.

All I am saying is that if you are willing to spend a lot you will not have problems with getting stats, in response to someone saying that it is hard.

I agree that its not that hard. If you don't spend then you will be outclassed by spenders, but on par with like 80% of the population. In a mirror match up, its basically impossible to overcome a 30% damage and attack speed buff combo, which is like 95% of the PVP since most players are humans. Thats why i play lich which can actually overcome the stats in many cases :D .