Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Void Stage 100!

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Destination wrote:
Even as F2P player you get enough linari to buy all the important heros(besides jacques). And hero lvl cap is something to work towards.

Depends on your playstyle and lets not forget this was added recently. If you play passively and never do anything for your kingdom... you can save plenty.
If you spent enough months in 1 color farm, advisor spot or you get linari as moderator...
My extra linari are always spent for shields,heals and so on after warfare. Money is not an issue for me...I buy heroes just to test them but i keep my main very f2p...
We can start fresh realm in less populated color and test your claim :P

Rajjeq
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Destination wrote:
Even as F2P player you get enough linari to buy all the important heros(besides jacques). And hero lvl cap is something to work towards.

Not really. Elena cost me 40 chests so 12,000 linari. That wiped out pretty much all I had from playing for months.

Destination

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Destination wrote:

Depends on your playstyle and lets not forget this was added recently. If you play passively and never do anything for your kingdom... you can save plenty.
If you spent enough months in 1 color farm, advisor spot or you get linari as moderator...
My extra linari are always spent for shields,heals and so on after warfare. Money is not an issue for me...I buy heroes just to test them but i keep my main very f2p...
We can start fresh realm in less populated color and test your claim :P

I have tiadrin rose yip denji and bane from chests. To be fair i am also Patron, so i do get linari from there.
But i think you really only need a max of maybe 2 heros for eachclass out of the not F2P ones.
And i was not lucky with my chests....

This is without any linari from moderator.

FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight

Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 am

HomerSimpson wrote:
Destination wrote:
I think it would be great if there would be more things in the game which you can only archive by putting ALOT of thought into it even though you are lvl 40.

Unfortunately, I think Lilith already has plans to raise the current castle cap of level 40. I really hope this isn't true, or, if it is, they introduce something to make the game more than just about linear progression.

I can't agree more.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:20 am

For now the castle level more than 40 is a bad idea. I think there is only a small % of all players who reached castle 40 now, and even if they did - they still have other buildings skipped, and weeks of research to be finished.
However XV troops are only possible with bigger castle.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 88 finished
All heroes except Wraxius.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:45 am

i suggest u buckle in and get rdy for a wild ride my friends .. lvl 15's will be coming , with castle lvl 50 , more a matter of when not if ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:49 am

Dazed wrote:
i suggest u buckle in and get rdy for a wild ride my friends .. lvl 15's will be coming , with castle lvl 50 , more a matter of when not if ...

I am just finishing 39 today :D
It took so long.
The cost of XV will be crazy, people don't have this much rares income to create or upgrade it ;(
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 88 finished
All heroes except Wraxius.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:58 am

congrats on the 39 charming , its such a long road already .. but making higher tiers was always on the cards , nxt couple months will be make or break for lilith 4sure ...
personally i just click and collect these days .. giving very little time as my patience already tested by so many 'features' that just seem to get ignored.. phrases like 'wasted development time' or 'wrong direction' keep springing to mind for some reason ;) ... lets c how things unfold ... i guess chillblaze will be there to have his last laugh eventually ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:19 am

Been at lvl 40 for 2 weeks now and am saving my building rush time for whenever higher tier castles are available. Still got a little bit of research to do but am close to maxed out for the troops i use - guess i can start doing research on cannons next.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 am

This maybe a little off topic, but i'm so desperate now:
Anyone has a video guide to help Lich perfect void 80 :(