Niquette
Baron
Baron

Please, increase attack of Dragon turtle

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi everyone,

@devs
I play Rakans, but they are so bad.
I love them really, lower hp and attack is compensate by the use of the ale.

But why is the dragon attack so weak?

Even if they bring a bonus, they are all very very weak. If you look at the spider attack, it does not see anything. For a level XII gold dragon with 9 academy max he can barely get 21k of attack. Incomprehensible for a unit of this size!!!

Nobody plays Rakan. Normal for siège they are bad. For more balance and fair the only thing to do is increase their power by min à half or double the attacks.

If you do this Devs, i ll have finaly à good set up for siège otherwise Rakans are useless.

Thanks
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Please, increase attack of Dragon turtle

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:49 pm

+1 Add more damage but reduce buff/heals when borrowed and limit that buff to ally ranged units.

It doesn't make sense to buff/heal mech, swords , catapults , canons, etc units which are already op.
It may be ok for pikes, engineers, etc units which are redundant because of no existing buffs.

Healing catapult/canons with ale ? Why not let Vega heal the them too... or may be add miss chance because they are getting drunk.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:09 am

I would also like to add that dragon turtle buffs should scale with turtle level.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:27 pm

tonzkie04 wrote:
I would also like to add that dragon turtle buffs should scale with turtle level.

I am not sure, but you mean that it doesn't matter which turtle, it gives same boost?
I have only gold one.
But I think that bronze and silver give lower buffs.
Or no?
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

tmb954
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:47 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
tonzkie04 wrote:

I am not sure, but you mean that it doesn't matter which turtle, it gives same boost?
I have only gold one.
But I think that bronze and silver give lower buffs.
Or no?

He means that a lvl 2 golden turtle gives the same boost as a lvl 13 golden turtle. Considering the cost of the turtle, it is actually more beneficial to keep the watering hole (where the turtle is trained) at lvl 10 or even lower. There is no real benefit to a lvl 13 turtle over a lower level considering the only reason you have it is for the boost. Also, since having a turtle on defense forces ninjas to the front row, you won't even want any on defense.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:30 pm

You can use level 1 gold turtle if its for borrows... It is unlocked in academy lvl 4. At academy level 6 you can upgrade up to 25 seconds buff. Level 8 turtles is sometimes enough even if you play Rakan. Tier 7 garrison research (30% more hp when lended to ally but this can be skipped) and next good research is t13 ( morale decrease 30% slower).
Healing catapults or mechanical units with ale is such a nonsense.
This buff is already insane when combined with other race (bombardiers/swords) and not as useful to Rakan itself. If it scales more garrisons will be wrecked even easier by human/dwarf with no loss whatsoever and pvp battles will end in seconds.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:36 am

Chillblaze wrote:
You can use level 1 gold turtle if its for borrows... It is unlocked in academy lvl 4. At academy level 6 you can upgrade up to 25 seconds buff. Level 8 turtles is sometimes enough even if you play Rakan. Tier 7 garrison research (30% more hp when lended to ally but this can be skipped) and next good research is t13 ( morale decrease 30% slower).
Healing catapults or mechanical units with ale is such a nonsense.
This buff is already insane when combined with other race (bombardiers/swords) and not as useful to Rakan itself. If it scales more garrisons will be wrecked even easier by human/dwarf with no loss whatsoever and pvp battles will end in seconds.

That actually sound funny, don't you find? :D
That the turtle, the Rakkan unit, is useful for all races but Rakkan itself :D
I don't know, it made me feel funny :) a little
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Destination

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:59 am

I am not sure tbh if a attackdmg buff for turtles is what rakan needs.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

it should start for example at 6% buff at lvl 1, then simply gain 2% each consecutive level and end at 30% at 13 - I think its efficiency was buffed by some research tree wasnt it? so change my numbers accordingly. problem solved ...

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Sounds good but there are no % based scale mechanics for troops, stats , etc. I won't be surprised if research/ heroes % are also static numbers...
Quick test with Avalon, Virion and archers:
Pack of 12 Magus should have 153k hp. Archers with Virion did 132k and 4k hero damage. Archers with Avalon 25% buff 134 k and 10k hero damage.... I remove all items from Virion... 134k.

Now somebody may claim that this or that don't aplly to pve but after lots of pvp/siege testing i did while ago no % or even raw stats adds up.

I guess somebody good at math can shed some light here.